User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fucking hate bulletproof exec. guy acts like he invented jesus just because he lost some weight and "hacked" his body. big deal. if you're overweight and unhealthy and have a bunch of cash, yeah you could probably do some amazing things to your health.

bulletproof coffee is a crock of shit, it's the dietary principle everyone on here knows about (ketogenesis) combined with a stimulant. big fucking deal, man has walked on the moon and you're saying... to add fat to coffee. let me go spend some money on your mold-free coffee now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I fucking hate bulletproof exec. guy acts like he invented jesus just because he lost some weight and "hacked" his body. big deal. if you're overweight and unhealthy and have a bunch of cash, yeah you could probably do some amazing things to your health.

bulletproof coffee is a crock of shit, it's the dietary principle everyone on here knows about (ketogenesis) combined with a stimulant. big fucking deal, man has walked on the moon and you're saying... to add fat to coffee. let me go spend some money on your mold-free coffee now.

To bad BP coffee actually works.

Dave Aspery BP exec. rubs me the wrong way too but what he says does work and works damn good.