User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley's NATURAL PRODUCTION of EPO trick for Athletes~

Written By: Wesley Inman : Please do not copy this to any other forum without my permission. This is for Swole Source

Why would an athlete want to use EPO?

A primary reason an athlete would attempt to mimic EPO is to improve oxygen delivery to muscles, which thereby increase the athletes endurance. This happens in lamens terms by increasing red blood cell production which then delivers more oxygen to all the bodies cells including muscle cells. Thus giving a muscle more endurance.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

1. You can supplement with EPO. You need a script or black market to get it. It is prescribed for ANEMIA if anyone is feeling "anemic" after reading this and needs a script.

2. You can get a similar effect from blood doping, ie withdrawing your own blood, keeping it in the fridge/freezer and bringing back to room temperature and re-injecting weeks later.

3. You can do this with what is known as "ESA's" or epo stimulating agents.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

I use what is called NATURAL EPO production. So this is OPTION #3. I will explain why I have chosen the ingredients that I have, and the science behind the application as well.

So, I add my own hypothesis to the mix and here is what you have:

Wesley's Natural EPO production Technique

So , the trick I have up my sleeve is first donate blood about 2 weeks prior to a contest. This is what "I" have developed over my years..This forces my body to begin it's own production at a higher then normal rate.

Then I combine existing ideas in conjunction with this time frame.

Vitamin B10mgs of each/250-500 of B-12
    So I introduce a multi-daily dosage of B-vitamins, b3,b4, b12. Slight energy kick without a stimulant effect. Also slightly reduces lactic acid. You can use the Baking soda trick where you mix baking soda with water as well, but it's just too nasty tasting and the B vitamins for me a better option.

Vitamin C 1000 mgs ED, in increments if possible.
    Enhances Iron Absorption. You will understand this in a moment.

Creatine10grams ED
    I take 5grams of creatine monohydrate 2x per day. PN brand. Creatine Mono is amazing, I don't care what anyone says, I used it since 1995 when EAS invented it LOL.

Iron 3-5grams in increments (don't want too much)
    I throw in IRON (since EPO is used to treat Anemia and anemia is relative to IRON deficiencies). How iron treats anemia is that IRON when ingested is released to about 80% of all cells in the human body. This in turn deposits in BONE MARROW. Now this is important because this is where RED BLOOD CELLS are produced. A feedback occurs in that iron absorption increases when more red cells are produced by the bone marrow. In Lamen's terms, Iron is what "fuels" the production of new red blood cells. And remember, synthetic EPO or blood dopings entire job is to do just that...add new red blood cells.

Also Iron is an important part of HEMOGLOBIN..Hemoglobin makes up 90% or more of the proteins in RED BLOOD CELLS. So again, Iron is very important and you can see why.

Echinacea6-12mgs ED in increments
    I supplement with Echinacea at 10mgs ED in equal increments. Echinacea has medical feedback that it indeed can cause the body to produce more EPO on it's own, minus this idea. (this is the most important ingredient in this concoction) Some People dismiss it, but experience trumps what some journalist puts in an article to try and get attention.
    It works.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid30-50mgs ED in increments
    This of course in an antioxidant, regulates blood sugar, oxygen and nitrogen, so you can see why this helps. Also aids in energy production.

Ephedrine (for bronchiodiolator purposes only of course ) 12.5-25mgs ED
    This opens up the airway,allowing more oxygen..this also has interaction with EPO production at the receptors. You DO NOT want too much as this, as well as Alpha lipoic acid may spike blood pressure in certain individuals and that would take away from the entire point of this.

Water
    Extra water is essential in distributing all these nutrients and improving blood flow. I actually begin each morning, the second I wake up I get a large glass of cold water and chew up 200mgs of aspirin. This sets your bodies natural blood pressure level for the day, and begins shuttling nutrients to cells immediately.

BCAA's and Intra workout drink.
    Anytime I am trying to recover quicker..I take a large gatorade and mix it with BCAA's and sip during my workout. Then drink even more water. Not only that, but with more red blood cells to shuttle nutrients you will be sending these valuable amino's to the muscle cells to repair, rebuild and prevent soreness. Also I have found BCAA's valuable to drink at night with a glass of water in order to reduce muscle soreness the following day.

Taurine
    See Haritec's thread. Something I will be adding into the mix for this contest.

I also use another supplement in conjunction with this that reduces lactic acid, though i won't discuss this here since it is not an EPO type product.

So all in all the combination of these ingredients is great for an athlete who needs an EPO boost, or to help conditioning. For bodybuilding it would certainly help to a lesser extent, but still it would work. It can get a little expensive, but is well worth the increases it gives you if you compete in something such as Cycling, marathons, strongman, crossfit, or other venues where conditioning is valuable.

Sorry for the novel. Enjoy
    -wesley
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-29-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, awesome write up. Thank you for that
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ~Wesley's NATURAL PRODUCTION of EPO trick for Athletes~

Wesley, have you done blood work before and after to be able to see the increase in RBCs these strategies have created?

My resting RBC level is too high naturally, so I actually have to give blood every 2 months to reduce it. It effectively reduces my levels about 10%, which puts me barely in range, at the high end.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For echinacea, are you doing 10 gs or mgs?

I'm in the same situation as burly lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Wesley, have you done blood work before and after to be able to see the increase in RBCs these strategies have created?

My resting RBC level is too high naturally, so I actually have to give blood every 2 months to reduce it. It effectively reduces my levels about 10%, which puts me barely in range, at the high end.
    Excellent question, but let me clarify for you guys just so it makes even more sense. Bloodwork does not always show "exactly" what is occuring. It is a one time picture of your body at that point in time and on that given day. An hour more or an hour less can dramatically change everything and this is why consistency is a better gauge, but even then, it doesn't always depict the truth.

Burly, you have high RBC count.

Now since we are on a BBing forum no one will take offense to this. #1 cause for most of "us" to experience this is use/abuse of AAS and excessive physical activity aka "weightlifting"..that alone is sufficient to cause a huge spike in RBC..but not necessarily a good increase in RBC.

Other causes of high RBC..a huge one is- DEHYDRATION.

Kidney issues, heart issues, COPD (lung) issues, Pulmonary, circulatory.. a whole list of possibilities exist. 90% of the time it can be explained prior to a disease, but none the less in an otherwise healthy individual, this will prompt a doctor to take a closer look where he "might" find undiagnosed illness. In our situation AAS and heavy weightlifting. Smokers have a higher RBC count then non smokers.

High RBC count can cause high blood pressure, circulatory issues, impotence, various other issues.

The fact of the matter is, Total RBC count is not the gauge of producing EPO since it is associated with a variety of diseases and negative things.

What "IS" optimal is that you have a healthy RBC count and then if it is "healthy" and high..that is what we are aiming for.

The result of these "negatives" is that most often it occurs because bone marrow produces very high amounts of red blood cells and/or because the red blood cells are aren’t carrying as much oxygen as they should.

So you can be "off the chart" with RBC..but if they are not healthy cells and carrying oxygen like the healthy cells are, then you have nothing but a negative outcome.

This is the reason for the donating blood 2 weeks in advance. When you do this, you also rid your body of some of the elements that were in your bloodstream. You typically thin the blood, and therefore have a lower resting heart rate, lower blood pressure, and you have a more optimal condition to now replicate healthy red blood cells with sufficient oxygen. Because it is one thing to make a million red blood cells, but another to make a thousand optimally healthy ones.

This is the key here.

Also it is noteworthy, that lets say you do donate blood two weeks before an endurance competition, but you are suffering from one of the underlying conditions such as congenital heart disease, kidney failure or issues, COPD, dehydration, etc..if you have those outstanding issues, you are not going to produce the optimal type of red blood cells you need.

I guess we can say, "all red blood cells are not created equal."

This is only meant to be used pre-competition or if you are training short term for something you need to be very very conditioned for.

You don't want high RBC all year round, even if they are "healthy" because lets face it..high RBC even when healthy is eventually going to cause high BP, which in turn it may cause you to get winded quicker when exercising..puts strain on the kidneys and internal organs, etc..

This is a strategy..a short term strategy. A very good one for someone at a top level. Estimates have shown that increasing your EPO levels can benefit you by providing upwards of 40% or more endurance.

But this is valuable info for an endurance athlete, and not always common knowledge,thus why i am happy to share with you guys in case someone here can benefit from this.

If you think of this in competitive terms, even 20% increases in someone at the top would be a life changing event. 40% can be the difference between a superstar and a very good athlete. Epo can bring an athlete up a notch for fact...and that is why it is often abused in cycling, etc.. I personally would run this 2-4 weeks tops, and then donate blood immediately after the event and return your levels to normal.

Not to mention that even when spiking your EPO levels naturally, it is estimated that about a month after doing this, your body attempts to regulate this high level and in turn, many of the effects of this regimen will diminish significantly. In a sense your body becomes "immune" to it..but the true terminology would be to say your body adapts to it through regulation which in truth is slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    For echinacea, are you doing 10 gs or mgs?

I'm in the same situation as burly lol
    Hey weekend I meant to say 10 grams. You can use 5-10grams ED, in even increments, so maybe 2grams 4x per day even would work. That is one hell of alot of Echinacea. You can see results with any Echinacea dosage, I think the low end of studies comes in around 1-2 grams and shows it works even then. In placebo tests, several that have legit medical findings, researchers have seen as much as 40-50% increases in EPO production from a high dosage 8+grams of Echinacea alone..so if you combine it with all the other ingredients in this mixture, you have the potential for that much more. Decrease lactic acid in the muscles simultaneously, and now you have something special..that is why I call it a "trick"
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 11-30-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for posting this. I will be trying this out this spring.