User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumor is BPS's new dermacrine will make an appearance at Nutra for a Black Friday sale. Don't quote me on it though.

I ran 600mg stano and 4 pumps derm over the summer and wasn't to impressed. Felt good as I always do on derm, but nothing more. Probably should have ran it 8 weeks and maybe jumped up the stano to 800-1200mg. Wanted to run it again with some 11-KT in the spring but unless I find a bottle, that won't happen.

Def excited to see this. What will your diet look like?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you getting 11kt these days? And also, I read yesterday that Stanodrol has been discontinued and replaced with a "Stano Elite" product. What's that all about?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Where are you getting 11kt these days? And also, I read yesterday that Stanodrol has been discontinued and replaced with a "Stano Elite" product. What's that all about?
    pretty sure stanodrol was CEl and Stano Elite is a different company. same compound, same doage per pill, same pill count. sooooooo, no difference really unless this is somehow a purer form. Stano Elite has been around for quite a few months though. u need to check PHF's site more often. lol
    Last edited by nate3993; 11-14-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    pretty sure stanodrol was CEl and Stano Elite is a different company. same compound, same doage per pill, same pill count. sooooooo, no difference really unless this is somehow a purer form. Stano Elite has been around for quite a few months though. u need to check PHF's site more often. lol
    Stano Elite = Elite Labs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Yeah, admittedly, I haven't been on PHF much the last few months. The 5-alpha Test dosage is 125mg per pill at 3x daily. I wonder how much of that you're getting and if I should add an extra dose or two per day for maximum effect.

They're Rapid Dissolve Effervescent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    My 5-alpha test arrived today...supposedly each tab is the equivalent to 200-300 stano. I have to see it to believe it. It has 25mg epiandrosterone per tab. I think I will stack mine with androhard and e-spray, that should get me alpha, don't you think?
    25mg? My bottle says 125.5.

You lucky bastard! You have E-Spray? I'm jealous. I had originally ordered it and then got a notification that it had been discontinued after a week of waiting for it and it not showing up. That was also one day after the day they told me it would ship.

I can't believe they freaked out enough to discontinue it. I hope it comes back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post

Def excited to see this. What will your diet look like?
    High on the protein side (300+g per day) and between 2,500 and 4,000 calories. I'm not going crazy bulk, but over maintenance for sure.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    25mg? My bottle says 125.5.

You lucky bastard! You have E-Spray? I'm jealous. I had originally ordered it and then got a notification that it had been discontinued after a week of waiting for it and it not showing up. That was also one day after the day they told me it would ship.

I can't believe they freaked out enough to discontinue it. I hope it comes back.

- - - Updated - - -

High on the protein side (300+g per day) and between 2,500 and 4,000 calories. I'm not going crazy bulk, but over maintenance for sure.
    each pill is 20 mg of epiandrosterone. 105 of the 125 is pure carrier. i hear 1 in the morning, 3 preworkout is best. so 4 a day minumum, if not more. i'd prolly do more.

and yeah. too bad he discontinued e spray. that was the best dht precursor out there. 4 weeks worth was 40 bucks, and gave you 240mg a day. too bad

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20mg of epi? Wasn't ah v1 dosed at something like 500mg a shot. I seem to remember taking a gram a day of ah to get a decent effect from it so how come this epi is dosed so low? Or have I missed something? I've been away from the OTC stuff for a while so its entirely possible!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stano-elite is under dosed.

Other Stanodrol clones

Stano-200
    Stanozane
    Stano-300

All giving you enough for 600mg a day.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sort of sidebar, how difficult would it be to get a hold of 11-keto or epiandrosterone in bulk, and if it were feasible, who might be interested in going in on it?