Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: FPR's piece of Primordial history

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Remember when Taurus sold a PH (I can't even remember it's name), where Patrick Arnold demonstrated that the entire full bottle weighed less than the actives they claimed were inside the bottle?
    Weird...

- Valdez
    Valdez

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freepress - how's the derm/ 5 alpha treating you?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    Freepress - how's the derm/ 5 alpha treating you?
    The last few days I have been dosing four RDe tabs per day at 2x in the morning and 2x pre-workout in the late afternoon. So far, this concoction is treating me quite well. Muscles feel like they're hardening a bit. Sex drive is super strong and my moods are great. That's probably the biggest thing I notice about this cycle. I'm in the best of mood. The things that usually set me off, I am dealing with easily.

I don't feel overwhelmed, either. The pregenolone probably has something to do with this.

This mood makes it very easy for me to really enjoy workouts and enjoy life. I love these non-methylated cycles because there's a whole lot less worry of shutdown and sides.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have to re-emphasize what I said yesterday about good moods while on Dermacrine and 5-alpha Test. I haven't been in this good of a mood for a long time. The feeling of well being is incredible. I can't imagine any antidepressant being this good.

I'm also somewhat euphoric about yesterday's training session. The positive mood made the workout a breeze. I deadlifted heavy for the first time in months and every pull felt amazing. I feel it big time in my hands and forearms, as well as my traps today. I also got a new belt, and that helped as well.

I was good and strong throughout yesterday. I chalk a lot of this up to the psychological element of the Dermacrine and the positive outlook. But I also think the additional energy from the 5-alpha Test is a benefit as well in helping make me feel stronger.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derm makes me feel the same way. Best mood all year when I run it.

I d say it is what got me through a rough spot this summer.

Derm+THC+Morning Coffee=One happy Ape

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My gym, being a college athletic center, is closed Thursday and Friday so I went in today and squatted, did some Arnold DB pullovers, calf raises and core work. Again today, had a very positive disposition toward working out and felt good and strong because of it. I don't know that I would declare strength gains just yet as it's too early, but definitely added stamina. Again, this is probably psychological but the good mood for Dermacrine and DHT is unparalleled... Well, almost. I'm sure test enth and masteron is quite good at inducing alpha male euphoria, but as OTC supps are concerned, there's no room for disappointment with this combo.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: FPR's piece of Primordial history

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    My gym, being a college athletic center, is closed Thursday and Friday so I went in today and squatted, did some Arnold DB pullovers, calf raises and core work. Again today, had a very positive disposition toward working out and felt good and strong because of it. I don't know that I would declare strength gains just yet as it's too early, but definitely added stamina. Again, this is probably psychological but the good mood for Dermacrine and DHT is unparalleled... Well, almost. I'm sure test enth and masteron is quite good at inducing alpha male euphoria, but as OTC supps are concerned, there's no room for disappointment with this combo.
    Nice update.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good moods have continued throughout the holiday weekend. I have kicked up my dose of the 5-alpha Test to 5 per day, as opposed to the recommended three. Now I'm really starting to feel the effects of the DHT. The iron hard-ons are in full force and I have great energy. I got a slight headache the first day I took the increased dose, but yesterday and today have been good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the most positive attributes of 5-alpha Test and Dermacrine that I failed to mention is the appetite stimulation. I was able to maximize the ability to consume some serious food over the holiday weekend and 'recover' from the big meals rather quickly. All the additional protein from the turkey was good for the cycling body!

I'm officially in a perpetual state of crazy horny, too. I'm dating a 35-year-old nympho (formerly a deprived housewife for 13 years) so this has really been great for both of us. We go at it in the morning, usually at lunch time, before bed, in the middle of the night and sometimes in between that, LOL.

But over the long weekend the libido has surpassed general horniness and has gone into a state of extreme horniness and passion. I feel like I just can't get enough action.

Anxiety is at an all-time low. I find myself not blowing up at the things which usually aggravate the hell out of me. I'm a fairly compassionate family man anyhow, but even more so while on this cycle.

As I look back to the summer when I did AndroEnhance and Ultradrol, I can honestly say it's night and day. The 11kt/4-dhea and methylsten combination made me want to crack skulls at the drop of a hat. If I had to guess which compound it was, though, I'd be inclined to blame the 11kt in the AE. I had cycled UD before and felt good. I was pretty much an emotional wreck on UD/AE.

Derm is such a smooth ride. It doesn't bring about the explosive gains of a more potent compound, but it is a solid product and rocks on a cost-to-benefit basis.

One thing worth noting is the absence of mental fog in the mornings, even after eating breakfast. I, notoriously, will feel completely exhausted after eating breakfast. Cognition is much sharper and energy improved on this combo.

As for body comp, I managed to put on two pounds over the holiday weekend. I attribute that to my ability to eat. Body composition overall is unchanged, though. Muscles are slightly harder than usual. That's probably the DHT at work from the 5-alpha Test.

Going in for deadlifting tonight. I'll let everyone know how I'm feeling then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a very pleasant gym experience last night.

Strength and stamina on the dead lifts last night was definitely heightened. I had previously attributed this to good attitude perpetuated by the Dermacrine/5-alpha Test combo, but I think something else is coming into play.

After hurting my back several months ago, I hadn't deadlifted aggressively since. This cycle is the first serious venture back to dead lifts in quite a while. Last night I loaded up three plates on each side and pulled with plenty of strength, held them strong and controlled them well on the way back down.

I remained strong for all three sets. It was such a redeeming feeling getting back to it.

The rest of the workout saw the same kind of clarity, focus and control. Both the pull and the negative felt great.

Today my glutes, erectors and upper back are feeling the effects of yesterday's training.

Appetite has increased substantially, almost to the point that I feel hypoglycemic between meals. That often happens to me on cycle. This morning I noticed some really nice definition in my abs coming back through. Overall this cycle is very gentle, yet very redeeming. Even if the gains are not substantially reflected on the scale or otherwise, the 'feel good' effect and motivation from it are worth it.