User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot my 5-Alpha Test at home this morning and I'm about three hours past my usual dose time, GRRRRRRRRR!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear, Freepress. I'm also a huge fan of the derma. Thank God I stocked up long ago. You're using the new gel, correct? Do you think it's absorbed better?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FPR's piece of Primordial history

Nice log. How old are you fp?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitboss View Post
    Great to hear, Freepress. I'm also a huge fan of the derma. Thank God I stocked up long ago. You're using the new gel, correct? Do you think it's absorbed better?
    Yep, new gel. And yes, the absorption is so much better. I hope someone comes out with a replacement sometime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Nice log. How old are you fp?
    31, and thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I am alive with enthusiasm at the hardening of my muscles that has been steadily occurring over the past week. My muscles are absolutely rock solid at the moment, and that's probably attributed to my high dosing of the 5-Alpha Test and its conversion to DHT.

The last two days I have awoken so severely horny that I feel like I could jack up a car with my morning erections. I've been putting them to very good use with my horny cougar girlfriend.

Last night I squatted, and I have to be honest, it's the best I've felt squatting in probably over a year. I hadn't been going heavy for quite some time as I'd been 20-repping. Last night was the first time I slid three 45 plates on each side and gave it parallel hell. It felt amazing every step of the way.

Definite strength gains on this cycle thus far, and I'd have to say, going beyond any methyl I've run for only being a couple weeks in. Good mood and positive outlook probably is a large component in this, but I'm also feeling wicked strong.

My Arnold DB pullovers last night felt great, along with all my other leg stuff.

Thus far, I've seen about a 2.5-pound bodyweight gain and staying lean on the composition. Diet has been around 3,500 calories per day, about 200-250 grams of protein each day. Libido is soaring.

No real sides to report except the occasional headache after double-tablet doses of the 5-Alpha Test. I'm currently running 5 per day at two in the morning, two pre-workout and one before bedtime. Sleep quality is good, as it normally is.

I have not noticed an increase in acne and remain in a great mood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went last night for a deadlifting session. Continuing to feel good and strong with a great attitude. Today, I am reminded of my heavy deadlifting in both my erectors and upper back. Damn, am I sore today!

I'm gradually making my dead lifts heavier as I had taken several months off. Last night I maxed out at 335 and felt strong on every pull. I did a number of other exercises as well and felt good and strong on every one of them.

My moods have been exceptionally good, appetite increased and sex drive very strong. Weight gain has been about 3.5 pounds and holding. Muscles are absolutely rock hard. This 5-alpha test is incredible in that respect. I do find, however, that the 5 tabs per day does cause a headache some days. Other than that, this has been smooth sailing.