User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FPR's piece of Primordial history

Final containers of a batch hand-made by Eric and Winslow and they're all mine Derma.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Going to stack with 5-Alpha Test (DHT prohormone) in the near future. The pistol will be cocked, locked and loaded. FPR Does Dallas!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Final containers of a batch hand-made by Eric and Winslow and they're all mine Derma.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Going to stack with 5-Alpha Test (DHT prohormone) in the near future. The pistol will be cocked, locked and loaded. FPR Does Dallas!!
    One day I will figure out how everyone but reps got these offers, lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually it was part of an inquiry I made long ago and I paid for them. I feel guilty using them. Almost feel like I should put them on a shelf. I'm extremely grateful to have them.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BPS is coming out with their own topical DHEA soon. Hopefully they don't stray far from the essence of dermacrine, but I have a feeling they might add some fancy ingredient list to try and seem innovative. We will see. They are a pretty solid company.

Good luck with this run FPR. Let me know how you like the 5-Alpha Test. Any reason you chose it over regular stanodrol?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    BPS is coming out with their own topical DHEA soon. Hopefully they don't stray far from the essence of dermacrine, but I have a feeling they might add some fancy ingredient list to try and seem innovative. We will see. They are a pretty solid company.

Good luck with this run FPR. Let me know how you like the 5-Alpha Test. Any reason you chose it over regular stanodrol?
    Cost and legality are the two main reasons I opted to go with 5-Alpha Test. It's said to be like a mild Stano, and for $39 a bottle, it's hard to beat.

I've read a lot about how running DHT with test greatly enhances its effects, so I'll be happy to see what a Dermacrine/5-alpha Test cycle brings.

Any ETA on BPS' new topical product or place I can find more info?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish Primordial had a ton of raws to get rid of. Can you imagine a flash sale on epiandrosterone powder? I would melt with joy.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whom, you can get stanodrol clones for about $30. No legality issues. Both are epiandrosterone. I'm just not sure that the sublingual delivery is strong enough to warant the small doses.

A far as BPS goes; all they say is it is going to be stronger, ans that it is coming soon. I'd bet by the end of the year.
    Here's the thread on it, but nothing but a ton of speculation in there.
    BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Whom, you can get stanodrol clones for about $30. No legality issues. Both are epiandrosterone. I'm just not sure that the sublingual delivery is strong enough to warant the small doses.

A far as BPS goes; all they say is it is going to be stronger, ans that it is coming soon. I'd bet by the end of the year.
    Here's the thread on it, but nothing but a ton of speculation in there.
    BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal
    You are correct. I misread and confused Stanodrol with Masteron, LOL. Had Masteron on the brain (wishing I had some).

I was intrigued by 5-Alpha Test and the claims of bioavailability so I figured I'd give it a try.

And H2S, I agree, it would be awesome if Primordial would have had a raw sale.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Is that the old or new topical delivery, or something different entirely?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I wish Primordial had a ton of raws to get rid of. Can you imagine a flash sale on epiandrosterone powder? I would melt with joy.
    that i would grab