User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Dr. Appt. tomorrow.....TRT guys in here please.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what insurance covers and what it doesn't......
    In the case of my friend's clinic, they do not bill insurance, so it's all out of pocket for him. He has insurance, but I don't think he submits the clinic's charges to them for reimbursement.

May want to find out how much they are going to charge you for those tests before you go. I can guarantee it would be significantly cheaper to go through privatemdlabs.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Code for 15% off
    ke8gbah

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Dr. Appt. tomorrow.....TRT guys in here please.

BD, don't keep us wondering... what happened??
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    They offered to inject him with a gram of test undecanoate, he couldn't resist, then he got home and told his wife. He was never heard from again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the case of my friend's clinic, they do not bill insurance, so it's all out of pocket for him. He has insurance, but I don't think he submits the clinic's charges to them for reimbursement.

May want to find out how much they are going to charge you for those tests before you go. I can guarantee it would be significantly cheaper to go through privatemdlabs.
    We have a decent amount of money still in our FSA so i just paid the $300 that way. They gave me a coded receipt to turn into insurance for reimbursement. Even if they don't pay, we still came out ahead with the FSA card.
    Sorry, my appt ran late, then I got caught in traffic, then we interviewed a housekeeper and she was a chatty bitch.......

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Code for 15% off
    ke8gbah
    Thanks man, I considered that but I like the immediate gratification aspect and the face time with the Dr. The good thing about this place was he never ever once rushed or tried to stick with his 15 minute mandated time limit you see in a lot of practices. We talked for at least 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    They offered to inject him with a gram of test undecanoate, he couldn't resist, then he got home and told his wife. He was never heard from again.
    I wish I knew what to do with this....lol

So I was cynical going in, but this guy was fucking fantastic. He They tookl my blood, and ran the total and free T which took about 18 minutes and sent the others I listed earlier off to the lab. 'Norma'l range is 300 -1,000 ng/dL. Mine was well......300. He says while they run a squeaky clean practice, they do tend to push the envelope. He says the 300 doesn't accurately tell the whole story as my ADAM score says I need to be treated and we are going to do just that. SO, he gave me the options of the gels, the shots, or the implants. I'm choosing shots. 200mg/week of Test Cypionate. So I have a script for the Test Depot, 18g pins and 23g pins. Here comes the interesting part........I will also be taking HCG and an AI.....but both compounded together in a sublingual thingie. He assured me it was far better than pinning regular hcg and cheaper. So 1st shot or so they'll show me how to do it then I'll start on my own. Fucking 42 and on TRT........So yeah, there ya go!

Updated: Just checked my insurance coverage and Both the Test and the Axiron stuff won't cost me anything. I'm doing the smarter thing by going injections, yeah?
    Last edited by BoneDaddy; 12-02-2013 at 06:50 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're moving too fast...
    After meeting did your doc rub his hands with glee?
    You got your treatment sorted without finding cause, or finding if you're primary or secondary... Or if you're hypopituary... And what is state of your adrenal or thyroid etc...
    Brilliant....

Another one bites the dust Queen - YouTube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You're moving too fast...
    After meeting did your doc rub his hands with glee?
    You got your treatment sorted without finding cause, or finding if you're primary or secondary... Or if you're hypopituary... And what is state of your adrenal or thyroid etc...
    Brilliant....

Another one bites the dust Queen - YouTube
    Not that brilliant....I haven't taken a shot nor filled the script. I'm awaiting the rest of the results. Don't be a dick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that brilliant....I haven't taken a shot nor filled the script. I'm awaiting the rest of the results. Don't be a dick.
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
    Try another thread then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try another thread then.
    As you wish.

Good luck bro'.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-02-2013 at 07:15 PM.