0 Thread(s)
    BEEFIN

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Not that brilliant....I haven't taken a shot nor filled the script. I'm awaiting the rest of the results. Don't be a dick.
    I think Jelisej can just see threw the smoke and knows your already going to be pinning because you've been posting about wanting to pin for a while and now you have a reason to without the wife getting mad or busting you.

Now I don't mind TRT or if you choose to start it either because your a grown ass man and if your able to get all your ducks in a row I'm all for it and happy for you. If anything stock up on some cheap test and do what you want with it. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I think Jelisej can just see threw the smoke and knows your already going to be pinning because you've been posting about wanting to pin for a while and now you have a reason to without the wife getting mad or busting you.

Now I don't mind TRT or if you choose to start it either because your a grown ass man and if your able to get all your ducks in a row I'm all for it and happy for you. If anything stock up on some cheap test and do what you want with it. Lol
    He can see through all the smoke he wants, but that doesn't mean he has to be an absolute douche about it. I'll readily agree the guy is a plethora of knowledge, but he always has to throw in a dig or a sarcastic ass comment, whether here or other threads, I can do without it personally. Who's smoke exactly? Mine or the Dr.'s? If mine, there are none to speak of. True, I have been talking about pinning for awhile now. However, I put that off so i could get my shit together and do right by myself by not pinning when i had other shit to take care of. So now it's actually part of getting my shit straight and not for recreational purposes pending the remaining test results. Trust me when i say i don't want to be on TRT. If it were simply an excuse to pin, I wouldn't have asked for input on the gel route.
    Last edited by BoneDaddy; 12-02-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sublingual HCG?...IDK.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^sublingual hcg will not work for reasons of basic biology and chemistry. It just won't work. It doesn't make any sense.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Dr. Appt. tomorrow.....TRT guys in here please.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^sublingual hcg will not work for reasons of basic biology and chemistry. It just won't work. It doesn't make any sense.
    I concur. The amino peptide strand is too large to be absorbed sublingually or transdermally, and would be totally destroyed once it hits stomach acid. It's similar to insulin in this way.

What happened in that office is exactly what I expected. They are there to sell TRT, and that is precisely what they did.

Now, I'm not saying you were not a candidate, because the numbers show that you are. I think J's frustration is not just with you, or the docs, but probably the entire medical establishment. They love to treat a symptom prior to discovering the actual problem. A TRT clinic is, by their very nature, in the business of getting guys on TRT.

200/WK is very high for actual TRT, BTW. Standard is more likely half of that amount, and would most likely put the majority of guys outside the upper range.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^200 a week puts my dad above 1500 heh. 150 was at 1350 ish

his doctor thinks it puts him at 550 lololol he didn't take a shot for 15 days before his doctor bloods.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Dr. Appt. tomorrow.....TRT guys in here please.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^200 a week puts my dad above 1500 heh. 150 was at 1350 ish

his doctor thinks it puts him at 550 lololol he didn't take a shot for 15 days before his doctor bloods.
    There can be risks associated with a chronic high testosterone level, which is what actually surprises me about the high starting dosage recommended by a clinic who should know better.

Has your dad ever had a RBC or hemoglobin or platelet test? Blood that is over oxygenated can cause problems and high platelet count can cause a stroke.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-03-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm getting him in there asap for another female hormone panel. he only was tested after recently starting trt, so things may no longer be in range.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the risk of piling on, I wanted to get a little more specific about the diagnostic significance. If they were really interested in treating your medical problem, before prescribing T, they would have (among other things) attempted to differentiate secondary from primary hypogonadism. If it was secondary, they might have tried a completely different, essentially opposite treatment. For example, an extended clomid 'restart' protocol, which instead of further suppressing your own endogenous T production would have supported it (and rendered their dubious formulation of hcg irrelevant). Speaking of that hcg+ai juice, why would they compound a sublingual AI when exemestane tablets are about as ubiquitous, cheap, and well-tested as aspirin, and the long drug half-life combined with irreversible aromatase binding makes time-based dose modulation easy? The only reason that comes to mind is secondary revenue from the in-house/affiliated compounding...
    Getting back on topic, another example of 'opposite' therapy in response to true diagnosis would be if they found and addressed an adrenal or thyroid problem without even touching your sex hormones directly (either endogenous or exogenous).

Now, how you proceed simply depends on your goals, which I don't presume to know (beyond what you posted) or judge:
    Option 1: If my goal were to find a reliable source for the purpose of hoard and cycle and get big like the creature from Alien, and I didn't care about underlying disorders, I would jump for joy, probably make out with the doc a little, then race to the pharmacy before they closed. That's a great prescription to blast and, well, blast some more. HOWEVER, the only reason it would be safe...-ish in this context is because I'd be on it maybe 120 days out of the year.
    Option 2: If my goal were to solve my existing health problem, I would be very skeptical about the whole operation for two reasons:
    2a: Even if you don't inject until the rest of that blood-work comes back, the fact that they were so eager to prescribe it (and their in-house ancillaries) pre-diagnosis suggests they aren't going to be too serious about analyzing the results and evaluating alternative scenarios and so forth. In which case you might as well have gotten a lab referral from privatemdlabs and taken the results to your PCP (or friendly neighborhood forum)
    2b: TRT means being on this dose 365 days a year. Even if there are no surprises from the detailed blood-work or other follow-ups, staying that highly dosed on a long-term/terminal basis is clearly trading long-term quantity and overall quality of life for a short-term specific quality of life (getting jacked). I don't doubt that on 200/wk I'd feel great right up until my heart attack. Okay, granted, I might also develop trouble urinating, acne, insomnia, etc., but I'd feel great anyway. Right up until the heart attack. If the goal is just sustained normal to high-end levels, half that dose would probably suffice, and not distort your body's other dependent variables so badly.

Being a bit of an option 1 guy myself, like I said, I won't presume to judge you either way, but I think it's important that whatever our motivations, we move forward with eyes wide open and an honest assessment of the goal, the reasons for the goal, and whether the current path leads to the goal.