Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Androsterone?

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma View Post
    I'm sure the issues leading to the downfall of PP are of significant interest, but it's kinda an off topic spinoff for this thread, just saying.

Those products look nice ! how long have the beta batches been out for trials ?

Well, the AndroFocus, EpiAndro, and Stano all have been around and have very good feedback. They definitely do work. The PN beta batch will ship end of this week beginning of next and then we will go from there and see how people like it.

If Eric comes out with similar products, or one of the members here who is looking to possibly come out with a similar version of AndroHard in the very near future. We will align with those products as well.

Regardless that the AndroFocus has very good results and reviews from several legit sources, if it turns out to be indeed true as to the company being started in that manner, we will not support them for a second and we will drop that line and all of it's products without hesitation. We would never support a dishonest endeavor or one that was created in such a manner.

Would like further info. before doing so though so even though it might be a spin-off a bit from this thread, it still is important for us and others to know the truth
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Androsterone?

Sending PM, Wes.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Well, the AndroFocus, EpiAndro, and Stano all have been around and have very good feedback. They definitely do work. The PN beta batch will ship end of this week beginning of next and then we will go from there and see how people like it.

If Eric comes out with similar products, or one of the members here who is looking to possibly come out with a similar version of AndroHard in the very near future. We will align with those products as well.

Regardless that the AndroFocus has very good results and reviews from several legit sources, if it turns out to be indeed true as to the company being started in that manner, we will not support them for a second and we will drop that line and all of it's products without hesitation. We would never support a dishonest endeavor or one that was created in such a manner.

Would like further info. before doing so though so even though it might be a spin-off a bit from this thread, it still is important for us and others to know the truth
    Now that's a great morally motivated business man right there. I can really appreciate that model, you have my business for sure
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no kidding, right? i didn't expect him to say that, and honestly, he doesn't have to. he runs a business and he had no hand in the demise of primordial so i really wouldn't fault the guy for selling their products, but dam, that just shows some true character. highly approved

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx guys. You know, I'm not really much of a business man. Just so happen to run a small business is all.

Not motivated by profit, never have been, never will be. Loyal to this forum, the people here and to the Industry. Ethically speaking I would never carry any product or manafacturer that has relied on such a tactic, it's disgusting.

I CANNOT for a moment respect what I have heard about AndroFactory. I do believe I have trustworthy information that would make this reliable information, so I have chosen to eliminate that lineup as of now.

It's funny to me how many scumbags exist in this Industry. When we should be all on the same "team". Recently we have GYMnTONIC as a seller on Ebay but I also use my personal account to list supplements. I had been getting suspended left and right from Ebay and after speaking to them, they admitted that another seller was "reporting" my auctions. One day I listed PN's progear, with SuperDMZ in the title. I got an email threatening me to take the auction down from a company called LegendarySupplements because they have a product that competes with PN's version. What they didn't know, was that it was me behind the auction. The following day my account was suspended for that auction. I had found the scumbag behind it. I confronted Leg.Suppz and he claimed it was his Marketing Director and they fired the guy. Complete Bullshit. So now I will not deal with LegendarySupplements or with AndroFactory. Bottom line. Those two are the first and they won't be the last that I have added to my list. I will openly call out anyone in this Industry who defrauds or attempts to defrauds others. There is a right and wrong way to do business. These 2 companies have chosen the wrong method.

Will be happy to carry and products Eric, Sperwer or anyone else in this forum comes out with. If you have a product you want carried, message us. Also we are happy to also advocate So-Cal Nutrition. So Cal is not a "competitor" per say. We work together on things here and there. If I am ever out of a product, and he has it..he is the first place that I turn...that is the way it should be IMO

Thanx SS

So..anyone else know any androsterone products LOL??
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ awesome.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Thanx guys. You know, I'm not really much of a business man. Just so happen to run a small business is all.

Not motivated by profit, never have been, never will be. Loyal to this forum, the people here and to the Industry. Ethically speaking I would never carry any product or manafacturer that has relied on such a tactic, it's disgusting.

I CANNOT for a moment respect what I have heard about AndroFactory. I do believe I have trustworthy information that would make this reliable information, so I have chosen to eliminate that lineup as of now.

It's funny to me how many scumbags exist in this Industry. When we should be all on the same "team". Recently we have GYMnTONIC as a seller on Ebay but I also use my personal account to list supplements. I had been getting suspended left and right from Ebay and after speaking to them, they admitted that another seller was "reporting" my auctions. One day I listed PN's progear, with SuperDMZ in the title. I got an email threatening me to take the auction down from a company called LegendarySupplements because they have a product that competes with PN's version. What they didn't know, was that it was me behind the auction. The following day my account was suspended for that auction. I had found the scumbag behind it. I confronted Leg.Suppz and he claimed it was his Marketing Director and they fired the guy. Complete Bullshit. So now I will not deal with LegendarySupplements or with AndroFactory. Bottom line. Those two are the first and they won't be the last that I have added to my list. I will openly call out anyone in this Industry who defrauds or attempts to defrauds others. There is a right and wrong way to do business. These 2 companies have chosen the wrong method.

Will be happy to carry and products Eric, Sperwer or anyone else in this forum comes out with. If you have a product you want carried, message us. Also we are happy to also advocate So-Cal Nutrition. So Cal is not a "competitor" per say. We work together on things here and there. If I am ever out of a product, and he has it..he is the first place that I turn...that is the way it should be IMO

Thanx SS

So..anyone else know any androsterone products LOL??
    Wow, truly a stand up guy. I have a big order coming in a couple weeks, you have my business for sure!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great post GnT....and swole source might introduce you too some products soon, but no more word on that for now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I dug out this old thread to ask a quick question. I've heard of Mr Supps Katanadrol but never really looked at the product profile. I'm a little confused...

The product description says:

"What is in Katanadrol 3.0? 3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one; a version of Androsterone. Androsterone is a precursor to 1-testosterone..." What???

So... 3a-hydrodxy-5a-androstan-17-one is the alpha isomer of androsterone, right? But the precursor to 1-testosterone is 1-DHEA, not androsterone, right? So what the heck is in this product, androsterone or 1-DHEA?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, and I would love clarification if so. But if this actually contains the elusive alpha isomer of androsterone, I would definitely be interested in picking some up since it would be only one of two products out there (that I'm aware of) that even contains it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Androsterone?

The people who sell katana Drol don't know what they are selling.