User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend's got it. Very easy to consistently be "low". Prop is the key to this

If you need help with it, PM one of us. And doctors are pricks. I should know I worked with these assholes for many years. Granted their are good ones, but alot of them suck. I had my first HRT doctor test me for 6 months..i was low and he refused to treat me. He wanted to punish me for my past abuse of AAS. Kept having me come back and test every month. Promised me if I was low one more month, he'd give me HRT. Never happened.So having worked in the hospital, I know first and foremost that you have to "make it happen" a term I use alot. When you wanted to be "treated" it has to be in your hands. At times you have to exaggerate it, or you have to take it into your own hands and make it work.

In the case of HRT, alot of doctors are fuck-ups. They don't know the first thing about HRT. Most endo's treat 80+ year old patients...they believe a male should be at range (that usually they design in their own heads) since there is not a medical norm. For example one of my first doctors I was coming in 240-270 nanos which is dirt low. Since it was "in range" he wouldn't bump me up from the 50mgs E3 week script I had. Mind you I was 25 years old so I should have been an easy 5-600 if not more. But he wouldn't get me there. I warned him if he didn't treat me realistically I would just self medicate and go back on. He tried to call my bluff. So I switched doctors at month 6, but just to piss him off I went one more time. I made sure to run 100mgs of abombs and 2grams of prop all month. When he read me my blood work I was 4,400 nanos. LOL. He was so angry at me, and in shock. Told me he'd never seen a number that high. Told him to go fuck himself and walked out.

My next appt 2 weeks later I was 37 nanograms on a scale of 240-1000+. And at that point they had no choice but to "treat" me

Make it happen Pman
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    My next appt 2 weeks later I was 37 nanograms on a scale of 240-1000+.
    Nice. My record is 29 ng/dl (reference 348-1197), but I had to work pretty hard at it (and it wasn't much fun....or for that matter "hard")

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never been low, but I had bloods pulled on cycle to check other things and my t was at 2000 which was the max for the test. It had a note in the report that they ran it 3 times to verify the results were correct, lol.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Saw endo today, feeling like shit

Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Nice. My record is 29 ng/dl (reference 348-1197), but I had to work pretty hard at it (and it wasn't much fun....or for that matter "hard")
    I have you beat.. came back once with a result of... 5. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^wow, how bad did you feel

maybe bioavailable test was closer to range.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Saw endo today, feeling like shit

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^wow, how bad did you feel

maybe bioavailable test was closer to range.
    Felt awful. Couldn't kick a case of bronchitis that lasted over 4 months, regardless of repeated antibiotic treatments. Started TRT and bronchitis went away in a week.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have issues with fungus ever since using accutane.

no issues on cycle :/

jock itch and tinea versicolor
    Last edited by weekend; 12-03-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also have this disorder also from accutane on my hands. occasionally it has been like dishydrotic eczema but mostly like what youll see if you google peeling fingers.

always get flareups during stressful times, especially if using adderall.

doesnt happen on cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I have you beat.. came back once with a result of... 5. Lol
    Interesting... I wonder what assay was used. To my knowledge even high volume lc-ms/ms has trouble measuring past 20 ng/dl consistently. They could do a verification pass and give you the average but should have at the very least annotated the number with a warning about that level being within the test's margin of error (within the test's margin of having, well, any Test at all)

Just curious, what was the free test level on that same report? 0?

Edit: Also, by the way, awesome new theme for SS contest. Strength, Aesthetics, largest breakfast (or whatever that big meal challenge was), and lowest T!
    Last edited by booklifter; 12-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    jock itch and tinea versicolor
    I fucking hate TV, interesting that your cycle has such a profound effect on it - for off-cycle, did you try the selenium sulfide self-mummification technique?

(wonder how far we can take this before it's officially a hijacked thread - sorry about that)