User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, Pman- these few more bloods definitely make difference- we can now confirm what I tought earlier:
    1. You have some degree of insulin resistance, that definitely plays role in whole situation
    2. Leptin resistance is one step before insulin resistance, and that is also bad thing by itself (have a read on this it will be important)
    3. Thyroid is definitely out of order- in previous blood I had hunch something is off- somehow TSH was soo high compared to level of thyroid/and other hormones
    in these TSH is over 2 mlU/l (and other hormones are not soo high) so you are hypothyroid to certain extent- if you go on TRT you may have problems here
    4. You crycadian rhytm is off, and in general adrenals must be affected, and by some symptoms you described confirm this, but anytime thyroid is affected adrenals will take beating as well
    5. Having low thyroid output usualy results in lower SHBG levels- and if you have glucose spikes, and therefore insulin spikes that would lower SHBG further- so SHBG must be low(ish) and obviously in that situation tot. test will be low as well- problem is that you'll aromatise heavily which usually results in pituary cutting off testosterone production as it has more than enough estrogen- basically body itself does not care about test. levels neither it has ability to sense its levels (AFAIK) in other word- testosterone is byproduct of making estrogen- and basically all PCT philosophy is based on that (we use SERMS which blocks estrogen receptors in brain to trick brain so it thinks there is no estrogen around so it will try to make it by raising LH)
    It seems that your E2 is never too far off so your libido is decent- but on other hand you're still in negative androgen-estrogen balance (hence gyno)- tough you probably have low progesterone levels as well (and some other adrenal hormones)
    Verdict:
    Big problem here is "low metabolic rate" low metabolic rate depends on following hormones:
    cortisol, leptin, T3, insulin - I beleive that even muscle mass depends on levels and availability, and they create metabolic rate as well which then allow better usage of hormones incl testosterone
    this is something you'll have to take care off- as matter of fact by tunning these it would be not be unusual to see your testosterone level climb- tough admittedly it is hard work, but you'll have to work on it a bit even if you go on TRT otherwise your progesterone levels will go too high- it will not convert too well to cortisol which will also slow down pregnenolone production and overall- on top of all symptoms you'll get anxiety
    also your prolactin levels will shoot up big time
    thyroid will probably slow down and on top of that with insufficient levels of cortisol they wont be use up, and from testosterone itself wont be as much as useful

As for anti-gyno cycle, andractim or proviron are best IMO for treatment of gyno
    2. HCG half life is horter than you think so use HCG 3X a week, and no hormones in PCT of any kind if you wont to protect HPTA

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley, I'm in Canada, so the system is structured a bit differently. It's free for me to see an endo but I have to get the referral. i would honestly pay for one of those low testosterone clinics but they don't have those here. getting the referral is not the issue, it's the waiting to see the endo and their eventual possible negative response that worries me.

as far as the trazodone, i was taking it for sleep. i went through a period of insomnia and then i just got lazy and kept taking the trazodone. it's been about 2 years since i took it. I was on escitalopram as well, in retrospect my depression was due to nutrient deficiency, but it's been a good 3 years off of that as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thought I would give an update.

Jumped on AndroHard while I thought my options over and attempted to get back into the swing of lifting again. I remember now how fucking great this stuff is. Even at a low dose (I'm taking 5 caps a day, sometimes 4) the irritation came down really quick. Whereas before the gyno was bothersome to the point where it was on my mind a lot, now days can go by and I don't even think about it. More DHT is definitely in order.

I am thinking over the relative merits of andactrim vs. proviron vs. masteron. andactrim is real DHT, but seems to have mixed feedback. also canada has asshole customs, and i'm not sure about the repercussions if it gets opened. proviron appears to be a good option but is prohibitively expensive. masteron has the least appealing method of administration but also appears to offer the best shot. i could easily blow 2 or 3 times more on proviron, and even though the andactrim is not super pricey and assuming it came through customs , it might not work. i am leaning towards masteron, 400mg/ week with a PCT of clomid and aromasin. then i retest and hopefully try to get on some TRT.

only have about 10 days worth more of the AndroHard so I will have to make a decision prety quick here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masteron but use more than 400 a week... 600+ Will be fun

- - - Updated - - -

And pct with torem, it kills gyno unlike clomid

You can use low dose clomid alongside

Keep the aromasin in there though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the torem i am unsure of because pharma grade is impossible to find. the current board sponsor is supposed to be good but it only comes in 20mg, making a month of PCT a very expensive proposition.

- - - Updated - - -

supposed to be in mexico but i looked in pharmacies there, could not find dick