User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    I have two unopened bottles of Dienezone I'm willing to sell for $30ea. Still in the bubble wrap.

Anyone interested ?
    We've got a buy/sell/trade area at the bottom of the forum, you'll have better luck there.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what are the steroids you have used and for how long?

- - - Updated - - -

Peptides as well

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From steroids I used Masteron- once prop and other enthanate, prop cycle was 6 or 7 weeks combined with some DHEA isomers, plus dermacrine and there was something else cannot rember, some ph I think I used HCG as well, other time was mast ent 9 weeks with also some DHEA isomers i used T3+ T4, mixture of pregnenolone progesterone, bit of DHEA I used HCG as well
    From AI first time I used arimidex but was not quite happy so I went back to ATD, second time I used Aromasin
    It was all while back ago, and on top of that I do make plans but I change stuff as I go along-

As for peptides- I used GHRP-2 mostly with some CJC-1297, but did GHRP-6 as well, and once I used Ipamorelin. Dosing and scheduling also changed over time- for example first time I used it was GHRP-2 with CJC-1297 and I used 3X a day which had some fat loss results- but it also depleted my thyroid hormone levels, that was like few years ago- over time I realised that one dose at night is good enough, what I like from peptides is that after cesation GH secretion is better- so these days I use GHRP-2 200 mcg before sleep, and I use it periodically few months on then off- , if I get hands on cheap CJC/MOD I use it as well if not, I dont

OK, maybe you'll find interesting my conclusion- that secret is somewhere between good level and availability of Leptin, T3, Cortisol and Insulin
    GH, E2 and testosterone are working in conjuction- but if former T3 are not readily available- they will be more-less useless.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, can i reduce the thyroid depletion by using the regimen you posted earlier with the iodine, etc.?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    so, can i reduce the thyroid depletion by using the regimen you posted earlier with the iodine, etc.?
    Yes, unless you're hypothyroid but even in that case it will still help a lot. That combo is a real bomb. Iodine really helps thyroid and selenium as well plus it makes fat metabolism more efficient and it reduces number of thyroid antibodies so its used for thyroid autoimmune diseases (which accounts for vast majority of thyroid disorders)

Also lot of stuff adds l-tyrosine at morning or afternoon and trypthophan which kind of fits in.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-03-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would you say i should run the combo during the entire time i use GH peptides?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use it all year round, if you feel like it. You're quite young and at peak otherwise I would tell you to use it all year round, but its not really neccessary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, it won't upregulate my thyroid too much during PCT and lead to muscle loss will it?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I need to get my shit together and start that protocol too.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i only got one bottle and everyone said i should do 2 ml instead of the recomended 1 ml so it only lasted 15 days. on the next cycle should i use more bottles?

How many weeks is ok to use it?