User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From steroids I used Masteron- once prop and other enthanate, prop cycle was 6 or 7 weeks combined with some DHEA isomers, plus dermacrine and there was something else cannot rember, some ph I think I used HCG as well, other time was mast ent 9 weeks with also some DHEA isomers i used T3+ T4, mixture of pregnenolone progesterone, bit of DHEA I used HCG as well
    From AI first time I used arimidex but was not quite happy so I went back to ATD, second time I used Aromasin
    It was all while back ago, and on top of that I do make plans but I change stuff as I go along-

As for peptides- I used GHRP-2 mostly with some CJC-1297, but did GHRP-6 as well, and once I used Ipamorelin. Dosing and scheduling also changed over time- for example first time I used it was GHRP-2 with CJC-1297 and I used 3X a day which had some fat loss results- but it also depleted my thyroid hormone levels, that was like few years ago- over time I realised that one dose at night is good enough, what I like from peptides is that after cesation GH secretion is better- so these days I use GHRP-2 200 mcg before sleep, and I use it periodically few months on then off- , if I get hands on cheap CJC/MOD I use it as well if not, I dont

OK, maybe you'll find interesting my conclusion- that secret is somewhere between good level and availability of Leptin, T3, Cortisol and Insulin
    GH, E2 and testosterone are working in conjuction- but if former T3 are not readily available- they will be more-less useless.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-03-2013 at 08:09 PM.