I'm up for all of that. Been to those kind of peep shows in Germany, place called 5 Mark alley, and another place called the Wall, in Neurenburg and also Munster I think in Germany, hard to remember back to the 80's. The wall is literally a wall of windows, all the girls are there and black lights light up their underwear, don't remember any gay guys or girls back then though. And on leave once I ventured down to Spain, Sitches was the town and somehow we ended up in a gay bar, too funny, me and 3 army buddies of mine, we couldn't speak Spanish so didn't know what the fuck we were doing until one guy came up to my buddy and said "I have had many mens" lmao, I'm ok going anywhere, I can hang and talk with anyone, just don't enjoy the cock that's all. The lusty lady sounds fun, and those places are usually a primer for things to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
Or what about. Nate takes OD to a brothel. Nate takes OD to a gay bar. Or OD takes Nate to a titty bar. I'm
Down for a titty bar.

Actually wait! I know. We gotta go to the Lusty Lady in Frisco. It's this place where you sit in a booth and for a dollar a minute, you can watch a bunch of chicks strip! A dollar a minute! No joke, I have to see this place. I know a couple of people that have been there. It's literally on my bucket list. I have to see this haha. Imma at least put in like 5-10 bucks.