User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Any of the forums where they allow you to post products from non-sponsored companies which is the minority these days. SS has been very good about this in my opinion. I know alot of forums don't allow you to talk about a brand unless they are a sponsor, and I personally disagree with this 100%. I'd rather know what is best, and what options are out there for me and my customers. I'm sure you guys will be on PHF, BL, IML, etc...

I do look forward to seeing your log. The one downside I will respectfully say is that you are an IML rep. It is very difficult to rep something, even when it is good on a new forum when this is the case. Once you earn the trust of the forum and I think that will go a long way for you

I think your brutal honesty on this forum will go a long way. If you have sides, report them. That would be my suggestion since you are new here. No doubt on DMZ 2.0 I got heartburn and back pumps, and I let everyone know. I think being clear and honest goes alot further then trying to hide something or make it seem perfect.

This product is strong. I have high expectations for it. I also wouldn't be surprised with minimal issues, maybe elevated levels, heartburn, spikes in BP, insomnia, etc..but that wouldn't stop me or others from using this product as long as they are minimal

Just a heads up the SS crew is AMAZING!! The guys here will respect your brutal honesty on this product BTW welcome to the forum, again you will love it here..one of the very very best forums on the net IMO.
    For clarity, I don't have any issue with product discussion on here. If that were the case I would stop talking about tren until I had a tren sponsor (not going to happen guys). I only step in when it crosses the line to advertising, in which case it is a disservice to the sponsors that support the board. BBG can log it here, discuss it, etc.. If he was posting about sales, new products, etc... on the constant, then I would ask him to have IML contact me about sponsorship. I don't play the pussy games that alot of other boards do. We are unique here for alot of reasons and that is one of them.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ready to see some logs pop up
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    For clarity, I don't have any issue with product discussion on here. If that were the case I would stop talking about tren until I had a tren sponsor (not going to happen guys). I only step in when it crosses the line to advertising, in which case it is a disservice to the sponsors that support the board. BBG can log it here, discuss it, etc.. If he was posting about sales, new products, etc... on the constant, then I would ask him to have IML contact me about sponsorship. I don't play the pussy games that alot of other boards do. We are unique here for alot of reasons and that is one of them.
    I was going to rep for IML but decided against it due to requirements by them. But, they are a stand up company so I figure why not give it a shot.

I've never use M1A and hopefully I can shed some light on it for the SS crew.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought someone was going to throw up a log. I can put mine up if anyone is interested

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION 15% Off Coupon Code = spiny15
    IronMagLabs.com

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    I thought someone was going to throw up a log. I can put mine up if anyone is interested

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    My log is up already
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day