User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the craziest dream last night and jerked myself awake and fell off my bed onto my broken collar bone, not my year so far lol. Anyone excited for the Super bowl? Cant wait to see the Seahawks take it, Pete Carroll is the man!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bored man is bored thread

When you say "jerked yourself awake"...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bored man is bored thread

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Had the craziest dream last night and jerked myself awake and fell off my bed onto my broken collar bone, not my year so far lol. Anyone excited for the Super bowl? Cant wait to see the Seahawks take it, Pete Carroll is the man!
    Im in Co and people here are so pumped that in dangerously close to giving a shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lol lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL I violently twitched myself off the bed, im not ambidextrous so I don't pleasure myself properly with my good arm.

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Im in Co and people here are so pumped that in dangerously close to giving a shit lol

Lol lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I like Payton, but am a hardcore USC fan so im going for the Seahawks.
    Last edited by ryhigh; 01-30-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bored man here, checking in for the boredom forum. Ive watched so much American Greed the past couple weeks I am now confident I can create the biggest Ponzi scheme in history. Although I need some savvy accomplices, so if any of you SwoleSource members feel like making billions and fleeing to a country where they don't extradite let me know.

Also im starting a new agency called the Jedi Swole Patrol, where we fight evil with superior Jedi powers and muscles. Im taking applications so feel free. Each JSP will be equipped with jedi mind tricks, light sabers, a hover craft, spaceship, Bugatti Veyron, Dukes of Hazzard Charger, hoverboard from back to the future, the Black Pearl for sailing, and unlimited roidz.

Im planning to go on a expedition to find a 100 karat diamond, kryptonite, anti-matter, plutonium, bigfoot cause I want that $10 mil prize, Davy Jones locker, where Tupac is hiding, a blue chick form Avatar, the new Neo so more Matrix's can be made and a time machine. Any help will be appreciated, and I will take any who help to LA for some Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTB a magical healer to heal and mend my broken bones. Paypal ready!

or

The potion from Harry Potter and fixed his bones, either one will do.

Also WTB any WorldCup tickets so I can go to Brazil and find my future wife. Or if you have any sexy Brazilians ready here in the states ill buy. Wouldn't mind a sexy Russian girl, might be a hookup for some cheap guns, then I can be a new Lord Of War.

Anyone want to join me for world domination? Then take over the galaxies near and far far away? If you found yourself in the Hunger Games what weapon would you use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone move to a different country before? Just wondering experiences if so... Im looking into a possible investment opportunity that would require me moving to Costa Rica for a extended period of time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bored man is bored thread

Anyone move to a different country before? Just wondering experiences if so... Im looking into a possible investment opportunity that would require me moving to Costa Rica for a extended period of time.
    Don't underestimate the extent to which both formal and informal institutions, e.g., contract law, customary business practices/expectations, differ from what you know - despite the apparent good intentions/claims of local "partners". This is critically important even in dealing in places that are ostensibly very similar to the US, eg Britain, and increases exponentially in significance the more "foreign" a place is. Notwithstanding "globalization", the fact is that most places are sufficiently different "on the ground" to be dangerously risky in ways you can't even begin to imagine until you've been there for 6-12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. My investment is rather small and the rest is from close family friends who have way more experience and knowledge in fields you listed. I would have relatively low risk, my biggest investment would be me, my time, having to go there to get the business started and running properly. I was just curious about the experiences of moving to a new country ie. culture shock, and adjusting to a completely new environment and all that that would entail.

How was it for you to move to a new country?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some savvy accomplices, so if any of you SwoleSource members feel like making billions and fleeing to a country where they don't extradite let me know.
    sup
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day