User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Bored man is bored thread

I found a place in town that serves poutine, a french Canadian dish with fries, deep fried cheese curds, and gravy. Sounds odd, but the stuff is amazing.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I found a place in town that serves poutine, a french Canadian dish with fries, deep fried cheese curds, and gravy. Sounds odd, but the stuff is amazing.
    Always heard great things but have never been able to try it. I want to take a trip to Canada eh so I might have to go just for that
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you know

The ocean contains enough salt to cover all of the continents by 500 feet

or

A thimbleful of a Neutron Star would weigh over 100 million tons. (that blows my mind)

or

Human scientists can produce a laser beam one million times brighter than sunlight

or

The average person accidentally eats 430 bugs per year. (nom nom nom nom)

or

The red juice that comes out of a steak is not blood- it is myoglobin

or

The Universe contains of 100 billion galaxies (no idea how they can even estimate that)

or

If you could drive your car straight up, you would arrive in space in just over an hour

or

The speed of light is generally rounded down to 186,000 miles per second. In exact terms it is 299,792,458 m/s (metres per second – that is equal to 186,287.49 miles per second).

or

Astronauts cannot belch – there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in their stomachs.

or

A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. (im jelly)

or

The largest galexies contain a million, million stars. (I would like a million,million dollars)

or

A healthy person has 6,000 million, million, million hemoglobin molecules. (or that many dollars)

or

Around a million, billion neutrinos from the Sun will pass through your body while you read this sentence.
    and now they are already past the Moon.

or

Micro-organisms have been brought back to life after being frozen in perma-frost for three million years.

or

Our oldest radio broadcasts of the 1930s have already travelled past 100,000 stars.

all very interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Star wars facts*

Did you know?

•It took three different actors to portray Darth Vader : David Prowse (body), James Earl Jones (voice) et Sebastian Shaw (face)

or

•R2-D2 was named after that a technician from "American Graffiti" asked to Lucas the Reel number 2, Dialogue track number 2.

or

•The small actor hiding into R2-D2 is named Kenny Baker and is less than 4 feet tall !

or

•Chewbacca's name is inspired by the name of Chebika City, in Tunisia, near the place where Tatooine scenes where shot

or

•In 1996, 37% of the toys sold in the United States where Star Wars products.

or

•During the Cloud City evacuation scene in The Empire Strikes Back, one actor can be seen running around with what looks to be an ice-cream maker.

or

•The Millenium Falcon was originally inspired by the shape of a hamburger with an olive on the side.

or

•How strange it may be, sounds for the LightSabers where recorded by moving a microphone next to a TV set !

or

The best one yet

I myself am I Jedi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    images.jpgimagesUTPCRF7M.jpg

Might have to get these.

I cant find any Matrix sheets. Im Neo when Im not a Jedi, interesting huh. You can throw in some Lord of The Rings swag too, cause I can also fight in those times. A straight triple threat!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched few of star wars 25 years ago, so I dont quite remember it.
    In Lord of the rings, I watched that (unfinished) long cartoon first, and my favourite character was Boromir, so I stayed loyal in trilogy .
    My favourite fictional character was Count of Monte Christo, I red book few times, and I saw few versions of film.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I could live in either Star Wars, The Matrix, or Lord of The Rings would be too legit. If i had to live in a cartoon like movie i would probably live in The Incredibles, Cars, or Toy Story. Hahah. Ive seen one version of the Count of Monte Christo but i don't really remember it, going to watch it again since you like it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly has a 135 IQ and works construction, I work construction because I don't have a high IQ.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the book if you can, its brilliant, films are ok. older film from 1975 is better than new one you can see it on youtube, new one is typical hollywood,

Why the hell you would like to live in matrix? Its horrible.
    Star wars? no way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok ill grab the book for sure.

Haha because Im Neo and i have to save Zion from the machines, i am the one.

Star wars because space travel would be cool especially since Im a Jedi, gotta show off my light saber skills and conquer the galaxy.

Or id be Denzel Washington in pretty much any of his movies.

What movie would you live in?