User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please help - is androhard v3 the same as androhard lv (the liquid) ?

i need to know if androhard V3 and androhard LV are the same thing? i need to get androhard V3 because i took finasteride and i am trying to fix my body but it is completely out of the market everywhere. i found some androhard LV, which is a liquid, but it looks like an older version of hte product. i dont want to fuck around and lose myself and my body again.

thank you for any feedback.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: please help - is androhard v3 the same as androhard lv (the liquid) ?

Androhard LV is epiandrosterone and androhard v3 is a combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone. V3 had a time-release mechanism, whereas LV hit fast and hard, but for a shorter period. The LV was one of the company's most popular products, and some preferred it to V3.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-10-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Androhard LV is epiandrosterone and androhard v3 is a combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone. V3 had a time-release mechanism, whereas LV hit fast and hard, but for a shorter period. The LV was one of the company's most popular products, and some preferred it to V3.

thank you burlyman. why did these products get banned?

also, have you heard of d-plex or Stanodrol? i'm trying to find androhard v3, but it seems to be impossible to find. do you know if these are very similar to it?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stanodrol has the same active as androhard LV.

you could also try masteron or proviron. transdermal test on the scrotum reportedly has high conversion to DHT as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is. What does androhard have to do with fixing your body? What are you trying to fix?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    The question is. What does androhard have to do with fixing your body? What are you trying to fix?
    finasteride fucked me man. i took propecia for hair loss and i wound up having this permanent no libido and low sex drive for 5 years now. i'm 25. i have tried what feels like everything. the best thing ive used so far is iodine, but when i stop using, i fall back down bad. i had all the symptoms, numb penis, penis curvature, shrunkedn balls, gyno, brain fog. i managed to clear a lot of it out of the way, but i cant turn on my libido.

HIIT has helped me massively. if i do really high intense sprints, then eat a shit ton of carbs, it helps. i just dont know if it will bring me 100% there. im praying it will over time. i cannot lift weights at this time due to a back injury which i am working on though.

i'm doing everything outlined here: http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/vi...hp?f=22&t=8271

but in a few months down the line, i wanted to try the androhard. i'm worried if i try something outside of androhard, i could do more damage. i know this guy got 100% better, so that's why i'm really wanting it. here's a snippet of what he said:

****I also did several cycles of a DHT compound from primordial performance which helped in increasing the active enzymes that were wiped out by propecia. Unfortunately they have been shutdown by the FDA. There are other DHT based steroids that you could use, but I am not familiar with any others then androhard from primordial. Don't just jump into using these products unless you do your research. You don't want to end up worse then you are now. I had access to the producer of these drugs and he spent alot of time going back and forth with me on the science of how they work to increase active 5arII. It's a can of worms I'm not going to get into but didn't want to fail to mention it as I attribute the use of androhard and successful post cycle therapies to my overall recovery.

@weekend, i was thinking of priviron, but i know some people on propeciahelp have tried and then got way worse. i'm not sure what the deal is or what is happening. i went to my doctor today and he basically laughed in my face and recommended a therapist. i cant get help anywhere on this. i'm not sure what will work or what won't.. but i know this guy took the androhard so at least i know that works to some extent. i might be able to get my hands on it.. for the tune of $900.. got to love this FDA ban. gr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    is there an androsterone product on the market now? is it possible to get the androhard LV and then an androsterone product and take them at the same time for the same effect as androhard v3?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, epi androsterone alone is a start. Why not pick up a bottle of stano and give it a try.

What about andractim?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Well, epi androsterone alone is a start. Why not pick up a bottle of stano and give it a try.

What about andractim?
    i will research into it. i honestly don't know shit about any of this at all. i've been reading through this site for the past hour.. i need to do a lot more research. thanks for your tips.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck your dr. Can you different one? If you can switch, do
    It. No need to have a douche in charge of helping you.