User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trest by Celtic Labs..

Over on another forum, where I have seen a few of the SS guys which is a nice surprise..

I have seen endless guys talking about this PH. This actually has my interest. Now I know a little about the IM version of Trest ace, etc..but the PH..I will admit I have ZERO knowledge..but want to learn more.

Can anyone give feedback??

I hear guys saying it is like Test. How does this compare to 4 andro?? And how strong is it??

I see bottles of Trest for like 19.99..and I was thinking about grabbing a few for down the road just to try it. In the middle of a different PH run (epi and epi andro hard) so I won't run this now..

But I must admit..with such good feedback, I am prone to believe this is legit.

I am not missing out on another AndroHard..I will tell you that.

Thanx SS
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley for president!!!!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres my log-

Dienazone + Trestolone = Mo lean gainzzz

Currently on 20mg Trest TD and 80mg oral, along with 2 ml Dien and recently added 10mg Celtic One (alpha-1).

Forma is dosed pretty high (200 mg ed) as the stuff is rather wet. Libido is high and it feels better than 4-ad which i have ran twice before. (I like it pre and during workout)

BP was slightly elevated first few weeks but that happens to me every cycle. It kicks in very fast and I find it to be good all around for strength, size, and endurance (during lifts, higher doses have a cardiorestrictive effect that I seem to notice between sets).

Joints are also wet. Keep lots of AI on hand but Forma seems to do very well, granted I have to dose it rather high.

This is good solo (50 IM, 100 TD, a shit ton oral) or as a test base in a stack (10 IM, 20 TD, 50 oral)

This is gonna be the new king of the block.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campcoll88 View Post
    Heres my log-

Dienazone + Trestolone = Mo lean gainzzz

Currently on 20mg Trest TD and 80mg oral, along with 2 ml Dien and recently added 10mg Celtic One (alpha-1).

Forma is dosed pretty high (200 mg ed) as the stuff is rather wet. Libido is high and it feels better than 4-ad which i have ran twice before. (I like it pre and during workout)

BP was slightly elevated first few weeks but that happens to me every cycle. It kicks in very fast and I find it to be good all around for strength, size, and endurance (during lifts, higher doses have a cardiorestrictive effect that I seem to notice between sets).

Joints are also wet. Keep lots of AI on hand but Forma seems to do very well, granted I have to dose it rather high.

This is good solo (50 IM, 100 TD, a shit ton oral) or as a test base in a stack (10 IM, 20 TD, 50 oral)

This is gonna be the new king of the block.
    Solid log for sure, ive been following along for a while
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been curious bout trest as well for dem strength gains. I just hate the whole estrogen bs. I mean, obviously you just get good estro support, but it's always a bitch to be worried about it. Especially when it's known to be a rather hard hitter in the estro department

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the oral bioavaliablity of trestobol?

Nate - I'm cautious about estrogen when I start my run with trest, but from what I hear, an AI plays well with it and keeps things under control.

Or run some epi with it. I've read a log that was epi + trest and the guy had no problems.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh. I'd never trust epi since I have no idea how epi effects me. Kind of like how proviron or masteron shouldn't really be your AI when your on half a gram of test. Now, any of those may work some peeps, but I'd never trust it. Your right though. I can always get pharma exem and be fine.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any direct questions, I am a Celtic rep, I can answer to them.

BTW, in all honesty don't go oral. It gets good feedback, but transdermal or IM is always more highly reviewed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the aromatazation change topically vs orally? What's a good transdermal dose. Salvo + bulk treat from phf is very doable.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, PHF is selling trest ace at $25/gram. Getting paid today, so hopefully I'll have some more on the way sooooooooooooooooooooooon.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!