User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    americans are lazy and don't want to work. Between unemployment and government assistance there are a great many americans that do not work but somehow still flourish and have luxuries that they clearly have not earned.... I'm just a little bitter though because I come in contact with this crosssection of society at work and it has blown my mind. Being inside their houses and dealing with them on an ongoing basis has made me aware of just how badly they take advantage of the system.
    sorry for the derail, i have just dealt with some serious skells the last few weeks and it's getting to me.
    I'm American, and I'm neither lazy nor do I not want to work. I've never been on disability or unemployment once in my 20 years on the work force. That comment is too much of a sweeping generality IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    and you should find another chem teacher.
    ^^^^^This.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm American, and I'm neither lazy nor do I not want to work. I've never been on disability or unemployment once in my 20 years on the work force. That comment is too much of a sweeping generality IMO.
    i know, it's a generalazation and there are many poeple that do want to work. There are also many people that that use the system for the purpose for which it was intended (i am one of them).......... unfortnatly, I'm in so much contact with the worst types of people and I see how they fuck the system and have no regard for anything. Like I said earlier, it's just been getting to me lately.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I understand what Xxiv is saying cause I see the same thing with lots of people. Lots of capable people and there are jobs to be had. From what some have told me.. they make outbetter on the system than they would going to work. I think many fall into that cy le and ive read many articles that say its generational. Mom and dad did it. Now kids are. Its easier.

Generalization. Sure... but holds truth for many.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i know, it's a generalazation and there are many poeple that do want to work. There are also many people that that use the system for the purpose for which it was intended (i am one of them).......... unfortnatly, I'm in so much contact with the worst types of people and I see how they fuck the system and have no regard for anything. Like I said earlier, it's just been getting to me lately.
    I get what you're saying.

There has to be a better way to go about it.....I wonder what they do in other countries? How do you go about cutting the cord for the majority of the parasites that are draining the system? The sense of entitlement is disgusting, to say the least. I can understand your frustration if it's something you see on a regular basis.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I get what you're saying.

There has to be a better way to go about it.....I wonder what they do in other countries? How do you go about cutting the cord for the majority of the parasites that are draining the system? The sense of entitlement is disgusting, to say the least. I can understand your frustration if it's something you see on a regular basis.
    in other countries the population is not disgusted with those in need treating them with generalization such as the ones here. most other countries don't experience the rivalry between a. the social classes and b. the government.

that rivalry is enough to make the poor wanna suck on the teet rather than get back to a place where he can contribute to the system that has helped him

in essence, there's a more humanistic, less corporate approach to social aspects of government in other countries, at least the ones i've been able to learn about. the mentality here is too war-like, even internally. and i fully indulge too, since i feel there's a war on intellect, per the initial post.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness