Thread: Happy New Year!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year!

Best wishes to all you guys.

I'm in the States for a bit, and have been traveling around the NE visiting family and friends. Just finished a three day wedding for my niece. I see i have a few threads and messages to catch up on. Will do when i catch my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy New year to you bro'! Best wishes to you and your family! Best wishes to all folks on this forum.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Best wishes to all you guys.

I'm in the States for a bit, and have been traveling around the NE visiting family and friends. Just finished a three day wedding for my niece. I see i have a few threads and messages to catch up on. Will do when i catch my breath

Here's to great things in 2014!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happy new year to all the old pp crew. hope to have time to log in a few more times this year.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    happy new year to all the old pp crew. hope to have time to log in a few more times this year.
    I can say the same and I own the place. 2014 is big for finding more balance from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year!

Hello Boys; I'm Back.

It's been an "interesting" 7 weeks.

Unbeknownst to myself at the time, when I left for the US at the beginning of December, I was harboring a serious "cold". For a couple weeks before I left, I had been walking up through the night and in the morning with serious dry mouth - mouth glued shut sort of dry mouth. I was just waiting it out, but when I got to the US it blossomed into a full-blown "cold" - the worst i have ever had: head, nose and throat fully engaged, and mucus even spouting out of my eyes. In the beginning, I was still able to work out a bit, but between the progress of the "cold" and jet-lag, I was soon down for the count, sleeping on and off all day and night, except when I had to visit family, participate in Christmas celebrations and attend a wedding.

I thought the cold was pretty bad until one night when I woke up sweating bullets, with heart racing and BP in the 180/90s and stood up to find I had triple vision and immediately fell back into bed with incapacitating vertigo

In the meantime, a chronic cramp that I also had developed in my right lat or underneath in the rhomboid a couple of weeks before leaving "exploded" into a constant drumbeat of pain unless I was lying down. It got worse by the day, radiating in stages down my right arm over 5 weeks and finally to my right hand which, by the time I got back to Korea the week before last, was rendered effectively unusable for a few days - I couldn't hold a pencil.

When I did get back, I immediately hauled myself off to the docs and chiropractors who, after several rounds of blood tests, MRIs, muscle conductivity tests - one of which involving lots of needles AND electric current, which made me yearn to be water-boarded instead - reported that they had ..... NOTHING, except that I had marginal hypertension, for which I got a scrip for an angiotension inhibitor. Within a few days, all the symptoms abated, and now I feel fine - although I still get a twinge or two in my back from time to time.

Net net, I'm putting it all down to over-training, the cessation of which created the opening for all this stuff to happen - although there clearly are some positive steps I can take to further rehabilitate my DISH, which i think was seriously aggravated by the over-training. Interestingly I was taking no legal, gray or dark-side supps at the time, other than garden variety vitamins and minerals. Went back to the gym today for the first time in 4 weeks for a light session, which went well. I feel good, except about the fact that during this whole episode I lost about 3 kgs of muscle mass and put on a similar amount of lard.

On everyone's other favorite topic, though, I am pleased to report that, despite my absence, we have made significant progress on the PP resurrection. We've started working on the website and, more importantly, are close to finalizing arrangements for the first run of products. We are awaiting import approval for full batch quantities of the relevant raws. Once obtained, and final testing is complete, first two out of the box will be AndroHard and SustainAlpha. Both will be more potent than the PP versions, and will be packaged in units that provide a full 30 days coverage at "standard" max dosages. A final decision remains to be taken, but it looks like we will go for a transdermal AndroHard because of the enhanced bioavailability and the ability to sustain more constant blood plasma levels.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 01-21-2014 at 07:13 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^badass about the PP stuff!!

hope your recovery continues to go well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome news Sperwer!! Glad you're getting better also!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! sounds like you had one hell of a ride. Makes my 3 days in bed look like nothing! Glad you're feeling better.

Transdermal Androhard!?!

Is it weird I'm already dreaming about rubbing it on my junk?
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year!

Thanks. Interesting thing about the sweats/ bp / triple vision / vertigo thing is that my endo and my ART guy (who did pre-med and has a grad degree in pharmacology) agree i experienced a severe bout of hypoglycemia, likely resulting from my re-exposure to a typical American holiday diet after not eating sugar or anything quickly convertible into sugar for years. When you think about what that means in terms of the avg American's tolerance for sugar and relatively high - very high - insulin tolerance/insensitivity level - well, it's pretty scary