SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add Tren to my Mast/test cycle?

Hi!
    I'm about to run a Mast/test cycle.
    I planned to go with 400 mg mast e and 200 test e e5d. I have done this cycle before for a long time ago and I really liked the ride! The only thing is that I would like to se some more strenght gains with as small weight gain as possible. My first idea was to add anavar, though I' ve used it before (not with mast) with great pleasure, but I've started to be more and more careful with orals so I started to look into tren.
    Have never runned it before because I've been a bit afraid of the 19-nors, but I thinking about to try it at a really low dose, aprx 150-200 e5d.
    I know that I should use ace first time
    but I'm done using ED shots... Yeah I'm aware about that I'm a wimp....

My questions is if I shall keep the test at 200 mg e5d or drop it to TRT levels, to keep the estro levels really low to prevent issues from tren.
    And if you think prami/caber is necesseary at that low dose Tren. I'm not much for to use a "medicine for a medicine", then I rather pass. I will have it on hand just in case but if it is must in the first place then Tren isn't for me.

Ex for cycle.
    W. 1-8 150-200 mg Tren E. e5d
    W.1-8 100-200 mg test E e5d
    W 1-10 Mast E 400 mg e5d.
    W 10-12 Mast P/Stano
    W.13 -> PCT.

Suggestions?
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Dragoninho; 01-02-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very detailed post.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Very detailed post.
    Sorry for that... Maybe to much info. It was just to explain some things that I can see people requests about in other treads.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to gain strength, but not weight, you're in a rough position. You would have to lose fat while putting on muscle, which is kind of difficult (but possible).

I can't really give you a good answer for your question, but I can tell you that tren will seriously help with strength.

I think keeping a really close eye on your diet would be ideal in your situation. Keep the carbs low to avoid bloat and excess weight at bay.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Sorry for that... Maybe to much info. It was just to explain some things that I can see people requests about in other treads.
    You edited it. When I saw it your post just said "hi"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 spinyvegeta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: First time with Tren

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You edited it. When I saw it your post just said "hi"
    Me too
    THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION 15% Off Coupon Code = spiny15
    IronMagLabs.com

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ur adding in the tren beast, Nd tren E at that, you could always start out at 100-150mg for the first couple weeks and then bump it up to 200. Burly had nice results with just 100mg tren e a week. Considering what ur wanting, id def start out low dose and then work up from there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i worked up to 350 test / 650 mast and 600 tren... my weight never changed really once i added tren. i was doing test and mast before and gained 15 lbs, on tren i only gained 5 more and then my shape just kept (keeps) changing. i am getting leaner and more vascular by the day, and the last 2 weeks i have been eating lots of protein but also lots of fat and dessert. eating clean for the end of cycle (starting real cleanliness on monday) and beyond though... time off school is always time to eat worse lol

i think low test high mast medium tren will give you exactly what you want.

only annoying side for me is waking up after sleeping 6 hours... i eat and then pass back out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be better to increase injection frequency, to avoid peaks and valleys as much as possible.
    Also you never mentioned HCG which should be used, 3X a week 250 IU to start with.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 01-02-2014 at 06:53 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: First time with Tren

Start slow and test the waters. I'd start with test 50mg, 2x/WK and tren 75mg, 2x/WK. The test just keeps you at TRT levels and the tren will do the work. You can increase from there, but I would increase the tren in increments of 50mg additional per week over 2 injections. I would also recommend that you wait 3 weeks prior to increasing dose the first time to allow yourself time to judge its good and bad characteristics.

Keeping the test at TRT levels will reduce chance of overaromatization, but I would recommend taking 1mg anastrozole eod to start.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-02-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.