Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCT Advice

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Question long. What were ur results? How'd you'd like test at 400 a week?
    i'd say i feel like it waas enough. growing at a decent pace. i'd like to progress my gear rather than jump in with a gram like some guys do, so i'd like to think it's part of a plan to maybe find the dosage where i'll be getting the best results.

being that i hadnt run cyp, which i hear may be a little rougher in causing sides and that it was pharma, i was confident that 400 was enough, but in my next ill probably run 600 and have a more educated response in how they differ

one thing this cycle is that my immune system went to shit. i was sick for almost half of it with one thing or another

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Yes, thats right. Basically at atart and the end of PCT E2 should be same or lower than usually.
    I always recommend aromasin/exemestane- especially in PCT as it does not rebound, and also it somewhat keeps SHBG from raising too high (clomid raises SHBG, aromasin lowers it a bit) so basically it somewhat counteract few clomids side-effects, and free test will be available bit faster and higher than without.
    great info!

now, any specific reason you'd recommend staying away from the peps during pct?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good strength gains?

And I'm guessing he's referring to the possibility for the peps to raise your prolactin/ cortisol and either of those being raised wouldn't be good, but especially not in PCT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they do have an effect on endocrine system so they can slow down recovery, I dont have any bloods but I've heard complaints.
    And in reality if done properly recovery will be swift, which is best way to save muscles- IMO the whole idea of peptides saving muscles is overblown, especially knowing that they speed up T4-T3 conversion, which is not bad thing- but not in PCT as if thyroid hormones are elevated and androgens low, it will backfire.

I mean, all that PCT thing is made for quick recovery in most simple and effective way, so its not that it will take you 6 months so you need "something".
    Last edited by Jelisej; 01-07-2014 at 05:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PCT Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Yes, they do have an effect on endocrine system so they can slow down recovery, I dont have any bloods but I've heard complaints.
    And in reality if done properly recovery will be swift, which is best way to save muscles- IMO the whole idea of peptides saving muscles is overblown, especially knowing that they speed up T4-T3 conversion, which is not bad thing- but not in PCT as if thyroid hormones are elevated and androgens low, it will backfire.

I mean, all that PCT thing is made for quick recovery in most simple and effective way, so its not that it will take you 6 months so you need "something".
    Makes perfect sense. If anything I'll hit peps as a bridge of sorts

Thanks Jel!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, this is gonna be a stupid question LOL

but i keep finding conflicting information about the active life on undecylenate. How many days after my last shot of EQ should i start my PCT?

Because im on Cyp, i plan to stop the EQ, 1 more week of cyp, switch it to prop and carry it to the end till 2 days before PCT. Does that make sense?

LOL thanks fellas

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    Ok, this is gonna be a stupid question LOL

but i keep finding conflicting information about the active life on undecylenate. How many days after my last shot of EQ should i start my PCT?

Because im on Cyp, i plan to stop the EQ, 1 more week of cyp, switch it to prop and carry it to the end till 2 days before PCT. Does that make sense?

LOL thanks fellas
    Depends somewhat on your dosage, since half-life keeps reducing. In other words, its going to take 1000/WK longer to exit the system as 500/WK.

Do the math... after 14 days, 500mg is 250, 14 more days and its 125, 14 more to get to 60, 14 more to get to 30. In this scenario, I would wait a bare minimum of 6 weeks, with 8 being smarter.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-15-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Depends somewhat on your dosage, since half-life keeps reducing. In other words, its going to take 1000/WK longer to exit the system as 500/WK.

Do the math... after 14 days, 500mg is 250, 14 more days and its 125, 14 more to get to 60, 14 more to get to 30. In this scenario, I would wait a bare minimum of 6 weeks, with 8 being smarter.
    hah thanks burly. im at 600. Being that its obviously UGL i always assume it to be underdosed. I knew, or thought i did, the half life to be 14 days. Do blood levels need to be at a 0 for my pct to be efficient or is there such a thing as low enough to start?

Everyone seems to start their EQ PCT 3 or 4 weeks after (like i said, keep finding conflicting info here), which would mean low but still some EQ in the system...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    low levels is fine. clomid's a helluva drug

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    hah thanks burly. im at 600. Being that its obviously UGL i always assume it to be underdosed. I knew, or thought i did, the half life to be 14 days. Do blood levels need to be at a 0 for my pct to be efficient or is there such a thing as low enough to start?

Everyone seems to start their EQ PCT 3 or 4 weeks after (like i said, keep finding conflicting info here), which would mean low but still some EQ in the system...
    Last I read, half life was 14 days, although people do metabolize drugs at different rates, so that is a factor.

I don't think with a mild drug like EQ that blood levels would have to be zero. But they would need to be fairly low.

600 to 300 in 14 days to 150 at day 28 (too high for pct) to 75 (maybe here, but I wouldn't) at day 42 and 37mg (definitely by now) at day 56.

I understand what you are saying about conflicting advice, but at least you are here asking that question instead of ology or bb or EF. Chances are better that the advice is more sound here. Lol
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-15-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    low levels is fine. clomid's a helluva drug
    thanks nate mate

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Last I read, half life was 14 days, although people do metabolize drugs at different rates, so that is a factor.

I don't think with a mild drug like EQ that blood levels would have to be zero. But they would need to be fairly low.

600 to 300 in 14 days to 150 at day 28 (too high for pct) to 75 (maybe here, but I wouldn't) at day 42 and 37mg (definitely by now) at day 56.

I understand what you are saying about conflicting advice, but at least you are here asking that question instead of ology or bb or EF. Chances are better that the advice is more sound here. Lol
    makes perfect sense burly. i might plan to go 8 weeks then, doing extra cyp shots and then after than carrying on with the prop shots till pct starts

as always, thanks for the great knowledge, burly and fellas!