Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
Question long. What were ur results? How'd you'd like test at 400 a week?
i'd say i feel like it waas enough. growing at a decent pace. i'd like to progress my gear rather than jump in with a gram like some guys do, so i'd like to think it's part of a plan to maybe find the dosage where i'll be getting the best results.

being that i hadnt run cyp, which i hear may be a little rougher in causing sides and that it was pharma, i was confident that 400 was enough, but in my next ill probably run 600 and have a more educated response in how they differ

one thing this cycle is that my immune system went to shit. i was sick for almost half of it with one thing or another

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
Yes, thats right. Basically at atart and the end of PCT E2 should be same or lower than usually.
I always recommend aromasin/exemestane- especially in PCT as it does not rebound, and also it somewhat keeps SHBG from raising too high (clomid raises SHBG, aromasin lowers it a bit) so basically it somewhat counteract few clomids side-effects, and free test will be available bit faster and higher than without.
great info!

now, any specific reason you'd recommend staying away from the peps during pct?