User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tribulus - Like or dislike?

Tribulus is one of the most curious performance-enhancement herbs out there for me. You have legions of people who swear it works and others who say it does nothing. There are animal studies that indicate it has the potential to raise LH. But there are studies saying it has virtually no impact on testosterone.

Either way, I feel like it does something. When I'm on it, I get an increase in energy and my body composition really leans out and 'pops,' if you will. I don't pack on pounds of muscle or anything, but it definitely helps shred me up if I'm putting in the hard work in the gym and maintain a halfway reasonable diet.

When I'd run Tribulus in the past, I'd buy the NOW brand, standardized at 45% saponins. I'd take 1,000mg 3x daily. And like I said, I liked it. I felt like it had positive benefits for no more money than it costs.

I'm going to try Liftmode's raw powder, standardized at 90% saponins at the same dosage. I'll let everyone know if I can feel it.

But in any event, how many here have used Tribulus and what was your experience?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mild to none but that was a long long time ago. We could get it from pharma in Brazil but I have no idea what the clinical use was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used liftmode's tribulus. Meh is all I can say. And also it's one of the most disgusting tasting powders I've ever used and I'm no wuss when it comes to nasty powders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard the taste is quite bitter -- to the point that no food flavor can really mask it.

On the other hand, what about the icariin 98%? What did you think of it? There's a guy on one of the shooter's forums who got bloods done and claims to have gone from a 498 up into the 700s while using it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the Icariin. Needs to be dosed at like half a gram or more though. Which at half a gram, you only have 10 days worth. Best libido supp you can buy though, hands down IMO, is liftmode's maca. Or at least buy the same quality powder from Alibaba or ebay. It's basically a 100:1 extract. That stuff is the shit. Increased load size, increase arousal. Man that stuff is good. That needs to be dosed at 1-1.2 grams a day, but it's more than worth it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I like the Icariin. Needs to be dosed at like half a gram or more though. Which at half a gram, you only have 10 days worth. Best libido supp you can buy though, hands down IMO, is liftmode's maca. Or at least buy the same quality powder from Alibaba or ebay. It's basically a 100:1 extract. That stuff is the shit. Increased load size, increase arousal. Man that stuff is good. That needs to be dosed at 1-1.2 grams a day, but it's more than worth it.
    Yeah, the icariin does seem like a small quantity for the money, but you can't beat a 98% standardization. Eventually I want to give it a try.

I was debating whether pulling the trigger on some maca was worth it. Guess I'll be trying it next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used liftmode's tribulus. Meh is all I can say. And also it's one of the most disgusting tasting powders I've ever used and I'm no wuss when it comes to nasty powders.
    I will back you up on the taste. It's like cutting open a bag of black tea leaves and chewing on them. Has a tea-like flavor with a bitterness that's a 10 out of 10. I took water in my mouth and shot it. It was still pretty nasty. It's not unbearable, but this isn't something you'd mix with yogurt or a sports drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their maca though....taste like a high quality tea. Like Yerba matte

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their maca though....taste like a high quality tea. Like Yerba matte
    Do you split your doses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope. take it all at once with 10mg bioperine. bioperine isn't necessary, but couldn't hurt