User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN Protein- Out of Stock for 1- week

Whats up Swole Source

Wanted to update the forum. There was a slight issue today that is going to set back any and all orders for this week Jan 6-12th.

Long story short, as a large batch of Protein was unloaded from a shipment, the entire batch was damaged during delivery and unusable.

So anything with WHEY isolate, including regular WHEY PROTEIN; Cold filtered WHEY; and Problend Proteins will not ship until NEXT MONDAY..I believe this is the 13th.

For anyone who has ordered from Saturday until now, Mike wants to let you know that for the issue, he is willing to do several things, either offer a free pound of protein per batch purchased (so if you purchased 5lbs of problend- you would get 6) or he is able to give a discount on the next order, and/or discounted shipping on the next order, etc...)

If you need to place an order asap, we urge you to choose from one of the other proteins. Also if you are not in desperate need of these items if you could please wait to order it would be much appreciated.

As is PN is going to lose a considerable amount of money in making good on the already existing orders.

IF anyone has an existing order, and is unaware of whether it shipped or not, please feel free to contact me via PM. Also please bare with me because not only am I assisting with this on several forums, but I am also trying to make good for my customers at GnT.

We are doing all that we can as a team to get this sorted out and back on track immediately!!!

Thanx again SS for all your awesome support
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ bump^^

All proteins are back in stock and ready to ship!!!!!!!!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    ^^ bump^^

All proteins are back in stock and ready to ship!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope that's the case. I placed an order yesterday [Order #2966] that's still "waiting for fulfillment." Any other time I've ordered, it's processed and shipped like lightning.