User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Here's the rundown of what I've been experiencing thus far, now dosing 1,000mg 3x daily:

1. A consistent increase in energy. I have lots of gas in the tank for some very strenuous workouts.

2. Increased appetite. Two nights ago I did my workout, had a P90x recovery drink with whole milk (tastes just like orange sherbet) and whey immediately thereafter. An hour later I had a footlong roasted chicken breast on wheat from Subway loaded with veggies. An hour later I was back in the kitchen making another meal. And before bed I ate the hell out of some turkey jerky and string cheese. This is hands down the best appetite stimulator I've ever taken. Nothing else natural has even come close.

I'm able to eat so much that I've put on almost four pounds. I'm training harder than I have in a good while, and there appears to be no consequence to body composition. Trib has always shined for me in this respect.

3. Acne on my arms, a couple of zits on my face, some zits on my back and upper trunk. Nothing too severe, but it's pronounced.

4. Good pumps and vascularity. As I said before, trib has always shined for me in this area.

CONS

A couple of times after dosing I felt a bit overstimulated and on the edge of a headache. That seems to be smoothing out.

The taste, as I've mentioned before, is pretty god awful. It's a cross between Guinness beer and black tea leaves.

The powder is pretty messy of you don't 'shoot' it just right. I got some stuck in my beard and had to wash it out.

Other than that, I'm pleased.

I know sowmthing natural that would blow that shit out of the water ...too bad ur in law emforcement. Plenty of cops partake though. It doesn't stay in ur system long if u don't do it often. U could smoke 2 days in a row and test clean 3 days later.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ghrp 2 = 2x weed

ghrp2 + weed = 3x weed

- - - Updated - - -

i also found that ghrp2 may be a very effective anti nauseant.

i will experiment by trying it before a high rep deadlift day, which generally makes me nauseated.

i have never been hungry during a workout before trying ghrp2

- - - Updated - - -

sorry hijack

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ghrp 2 = 2x weed

ghrp2 + weed = 3x weed

- - - Updated - - -

i also found that ghrp2 may be a very effective anti nauseant.

i will experiment by trying it before a high rep deadlift day, which generally makes me nauseated.

i have never been hungry during a workout before trying ghrp2

- - - Updated - - -

sorry hijack

2x weed? that's a mighty big claim there. u aint never seen nate high and hungry. that shit's a sight to be seen.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am not bullshitting bro. you'll find out tomorrow. ghrp2 causes you to feel hungry way deeper into a meal than weed can. and weed you can only get the munchies if you arent already full, and if you smoke usually your appetite goes away for a bit until the munchies come... with ghrp2 hunger comes within minutes, you can get very uncomfortable and fixated on getting to food.. and you can get so full on it that it's hard to breathe because your torso is so full of food you can barely move your lungs.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This stuff is the real deal. You hit the nail on the head with this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This stuff is the real deal. You hit the nail on the head with this.
    Told ya, brother! Energy and leaning on this stuff is where it really shines. Tastes like shit but it works. Glad you're having a good experience with it!