Quote Originally Posted by xamsx View Post
Didn't mean for it to come across that way. I'm not trying to advertise anything, just bring up conversation...
I am in no way endorsing the use of NTBM products. I think they're a joke, as most others do.

I didn't know all topics had to contain a question to be answered.

Sorry. Remove it if you see fit.
All topics don't need a questions to be answered. Just making sure it's not a blatant advertisement. It's hard to see where your post begins and the advert ends. I didn't even notice your comments below the advert until I just reread the post.

In terms of the ingredients:

15mg's DMZ (Needs to be around 30-40mg.)
30mg's M14ADD (30mg is okay, 40mg as a stand-alone but this is probably the best dosed here.)
25mg's M-LMG (60mg a day did barely anything for me, needs to be much higher.)
15mg's Trenavar (This is the biggest joke... needs to be dosed 100mg+, preferably 120mg.)
25mg's Methylclostebol (Again... this needs to be dosed much higher, best results in the 80mg+ range.)
50mg's 6-Bromo (Why even bother when letro/adex/exemestane exist?)
165mg's L-Dopa main ingredient (Good ingredient for any cycle, but definitely cheaper bought independently.)
15mg's absorbtion agent (Jumping on the bandwagon. Probably does not do much if anything.)

Those would be my thoughts... Way too much stuff. Best cycles are 1-4 compounds... Test/Tren/Mast + Dbol kicker. Trestolone/Dienazone TD + M1A kicker.

I apologize if my previous post came off as rude. Not intended.