User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 minuets anyone ?

Did anyone catch last nights news show 60 min. where they interviewed the guy connected with Arod ?

Bunch of hyped up crap - but what I found interesting was the cost per month, quoted as $12k....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did not. was there mention of specifics that he used?

12k in gear is a lot of gear
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were documents shown that outlined "cycle" which I can view cause I paused the program on my dvr.
    It is a huge grocery list of items.

Curious, did you know they had testosterone "gummies" called toches ? they're only about 3mg, which seems lite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hah, sublingual or something? pre-game i'd assume?

EDIT - toches, that i just googled, also means "butt". arod chewed on butts and try to pass it as testosterone? conspiracy is deep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TROCHE is the word here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subcutaneous:
    Morning HGH 1.5 6 day on 1 day off
    Evening CHRP 2/6 1.5 6 day on 1 day off
    Monday CJC 1295 1.3
    Friday CJC 1295 1.3

Intramuscular:
    Fat burn cocktail 1.5mL
    Amino acid cocktail 1.5 mL

Transdermal:
    Testosterone cream
    L-Glutathione cream

Sublingual:
    Melatonin 3gm
    Test Troche 1-3mg prior to game

Oral:
    Multi Vit / Zinc
    omega 3,6,9
    DHEA
    Pregnolone
    clomiphen 10 day therepy

Chelation:
    Amino acid
    Free radical
    mitochondral repair
    T/E balance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i'm reading about the right guy, he's full of shit. saying he wasnt caught because he only used his mid-stream when he peed (?!?!?!)

and that sublingual test was gone from the system after the game, so he couldnt be caught.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah. i heard about the supposed testosterone gummie chewables that were in and out of his system by the end of the game. i'm sure there's more to it than guy peeing mid stream. granted, yes, mid stream has the least amount of metabolites, but no fukin way is that all he did. i figure, they don't wanna give away their secrets so that when he starts playing again, he can go back to his old regiment.

12k a month seems awfully stiff for those pathetic doses. 1.5iu of growth???? that's nothing. now, is it something, sure, but 12k a month worth? no.

their only giving up what they HAVE to give up and are holding onto them majority of the info.

and honestly, who the fuck cares. let all athletes juice, all be on the same regiment and then you can see who the real athletes are. it's like pro bodybuilding. it's not cheating to be on gear, slin, hgh, igf1, etc when EVERYONE is on all those things. congress one year spent more time talking about steroids than they did the budget. FUCK that. and then this is the talk of the media. it's all a big distraction. people are getting their panties all in a bunch over nothing. i'm fukin tired of it.

just like when people were SHOCKED that lance armstrong juiced. everyone called him a cheater. but what people didn't acknowledge was the fact that all the other bikers in his group said they were on the EXACT same regiment he was. same drugs, same doses and yet who the fuck came out on top?? the guy with one nut. still the champ.

to quote mr olympia Samir Bannout, "you can take the drugs out of the sport, but the winners will still be the winners" or something to that tune. i agree. he's right. and the armstrong situation is a perfect example of that.

anyone else with me??? YEAH. lol

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    hah, sublingual or something? pre-game i'd assume?

EDIT - toches, that i just googled, also means "butt". arod chewed on butts and try to pass it as testosterone? conspiracy is deep

"you must spread around reputation before giving it back"

shit had me laughing my ass off. that's too fukin funny
    Last edited by nate3993; 01-13-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    12k a month seems awfully stiff for those pathetic doses. 1.5iu of growth???? that's nothing. now, is it something, sure, but 12k a month worth? no.
    As much as you think the price is crazy (and it is, and untrue for just that level of drugs), Expect a pro athlete to pay significantly more for their HGH than most. Not only will it always be pharmacy grade, they are also paying for a very quiet and secure operation, that comes at a cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being discrete does have it's costs....my thought was the guy involved was making a tidy sum for himself.