SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Talked to Vaughn via e-mail. Apparently the study used this product:

Nmda by Muscle Warfare - Buy Nmda 90 Capsules at vitamin shoppe

Look around the net at the reviews on this stuff and you'll find most are disappointed, whereas you have quite different and more positive feedback regarding Intimidate, which has a 99% purity rating. Apparently Muscle Warfare is known for using bunk/junk ingredients.
    This is correct. Look at the ingredient panel. A 35mg blend, with DAA being before NMDA? That means at MOST it's 17.5mg of NMDA, but in reality we all know how pixie dusting works.

Someone using 30mg/day of pure NMDA will have very different results than this.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    i've used it twice. once i think it may have done something, but looking back, it may have been wishful thinking. the second time it was during PCT. my libido was tanked, but that could be a number of different things.

either way, i can't say i felt anything definitive other than super awesome farts to "entertain" my wife
    A complete blood panel would remedy any insufficient beliefs. A blood panel after nothing but that one single substance. (as far as testosterone is concerned)
    Last edited by sunTzu; 01-25-2014 at 09:05 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tongkat ali does boost testosterone but it has to be certain strenght and from good sources- most, if not all tongkat ali you can buy in shops is not good.
    I dont think that tongat ali would be good enough for PCT, but as a booster would be good, only thing is as most of natural supplements that enhance libido it becomes inefficent very quickly so it has to be used few days on few days, it may be same as with resveratrol 5on 2 off.
    It is my favourite natural testbooster (and libido booster) though I dont use it often, and not for long time when I do use it.

As for mucuna- its function is to lower prolactin which sometimes can increase testosterone but usually not. It also raises growth hormone somewhat.

As for tribulus- that is supplement that I dont quite understand, as blood tests show no real improvement, and for majority of people it has no real effect- but for some it seems it does work in increasing strenght and libido (somewhat).

DAA I dont like at all, as a matter of fact- I'm one of biggest opponents of DAA usage, as it potential sides are much bigger than benefits. BTW NMDA is used in animal tests to induce damage in brain cells.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-19-2014 at 03:50 PM.