User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Weekend gave him very solid advice, now he's over at AM with a similar thread.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I thought Weekend gave him very solid advice, now he's over at AM with a similar thread.
    LOL what a surprise... he'll seek advice until someone matches exactly what he wants to do.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Hey yo whats up!, following my interesting threads to bring me down eh? Nah I just wanted everyones opinion on how they run tren, I will experiment with the doses, weekend told me that 10 weeks would be ok, I just want to evaluate all user experiences to know what to expect and thats it, dont make a big deal out of nothing, it is annoying actually. just keep working on YOURSELF. I will reserve my comments toward you, Ive read your thread about "being a fraud" (actaully just a few lines) I will not mess with you, but just show some respect to others, I actually doubt you would actaully pin, and I respect that, keep doing what you do, dont mess with others = simple.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 01-31-2014 at 01:50 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Is this the same cycle that Ippy was planning like , I dunno a year ago?

- - - Updated - - -

and man, if your tren is good, lasting 8 weeks will be tough forget 12, better to run and ace the last 8 weeks once the body has a tough time gaining, the tren will force some more meat on you
    Nice to see you Olddawg, well Ive read mixed points of view here, some say at the start is better so your body can balance before you start the PCT, I would like to bridge into PCT as I think is better to low the doses little by little instead of finish the cycle at a peak levels; Tren, I assume, would be the strongest compound, going into PCT during that peak may lead to trouble IMO. What do you think?
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i started my tren later in this cycle, and for what it's worth i would start it earlier.

maybe do a 14 week cycle...

1-13 test p or a
    2-14 mast p
    3-11 tren a

thats what i would do if not gyno prone, if i was me, i would run mast 1-14 and test 2-13.

- - - Updated - - -

also i am on for too long here, you don't want to run a 20 weeker man.

it honestly gets kind of old. i am ready to be off but have to kill the gyno first, alas.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Hey yo whats up!, following my interesting threads to bring me down eh? Nah I just wanted everyones opinion on how they run tren, I will experiment with the doses, weekend told me that 10 weeks would be ok, I just want to evaluate all user experiences to know what to expect and thats it, dont make a big deal out of nothing, it is annoying actually. just keep working on YOURSELF. I will reserve my comments toward you, Ive read your thread about "being a fraud" (actaully just a few lines) I will not mess with you, but just show some respect to others, I actually doubt you would actaully pin, and I respect that, keep doing what you do, dont mess with others = simple.
    You're an idiot. No one posts to 'bring you down'. That would imply I care, and I don't. You do fine on your own in that regard. I was simply making an observation, is that a problem? And I am working on myself, down 20lbs since that fraud thread and made considerable life changes. I don't just talk about it, I do it. Take a cue. Mess with me all you want. If you have to stoop that low to fuck with a guy because he stumbled in life and struggled greatly over the death of his team mate on the force, then knock your silly lil ass out. You won't bother me in the least. I've been ridiculed by far greater guys than you, tough tits.

And BTW, I've been pinning for weeks now. Want a pic? Give you something to put in your spank bank, eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you actually pin? Nice, good job, keep it up then, youll like it more than orals for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i started my tren later in this cycle, and for what it's worth i would start it earlier.

maybe do a 14 week cycle...

1-13 test p or a
    2-14 mast p
    3-11 tren a

thats what i would do if not gyno prone, if i was me, i would run mast 1-14 and test 2-13.

- - - Updated - - -

also i am on for too long here, you don't want to run a 20 weeker man.

it honestly gets kind of old. i am ready to be off but have to kill the gyno first, alas.
    Thanks again for the feedback, will consider this, I know I need ot keep it short specially for easier recovery, I had a hard time on past PCT specially with acne :/ . as for the tren I will keep it at 10 weeks I guess, I will start 100 EOD for the first week, then 50 ED fr the following weeks an 100 EOD the last 2 weeks. That owould also help me to compare the doses.
    Oh and I will start the cycle on march (first week), cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay man I really think consider planning to do 8 weeks and going to 10 if you really want will be better.

Pin ED always. And start with 20 mg ED. Ramp up slowly to 50 ED and go no higher than 60 ED.

- - - Updated - - -

You are exponentially more likely to get sick if you start out of the gate with 50 ED or even worse 100 eod

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss you ippy!! the cycle as it stands is so long that it surely will be a gainer if you eat like 3 bulls. PCT shouldn't start until the gear has cleared, no matter what gear it is, figure 3-4 weeks to clear enough to restart your nuts. Doesn't matter what gear starts or finishes for pct, it should all be clear before starting. If it was me I'd run tren at the end and I've done lots of tren, hard to keep going on the shit, good luck.

Nice to see you Olddawg, well Ive read mixed points of view here, some say at the start is better so your body can balance before you start the PCT, I would like to bridge into PCT as I think is better to low the doses little by little instead of finish the cycle at a peak levels; Tren, I assume, would be the strongest compound, going into PCT during that peak may lead to trouble IMO. What do you think?
    - - - Updated - - -

I miss you ippy!! the cycle as it stands is so long that it surely will be a gainer if you eat like 3 bulls. PCT shouldn't start until the gear has cleared, no matter what gear it is, figure 3-4 weeks to clear enough to restart your nuts. Doesn't matter what gear starts or finishes for pct, it should all be clear before starting. If it was me I'd run tren at the end and I've done lots of tren, hard to keep going on the shit, good luck.