User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    As we all know, your "plan" can change on a whim or because of the opinion of someone.

However, let's go over your layout:
    Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren) Keep it at 250 until you end the tren or, even better, get prop not E

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14 You on 12 weeks of tren would be a train wreck. You were bitching about the "sides" of E at 500mg/week

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure. Never been a fan of mast, but to each their own on this

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22 Why only an AI? Where's the Caber or Prami?

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20 RETARDED run it throughout

Any more questions?
    Thank you so much, Rodja, this is very good info, as for the caber, I also have it, I hope I dont need it, I will just keep it on hand, but I will try to skip it, according to Mr. Llewellyn caber does not work directly on progestional activity, so it may only help a little bit on gyno symptoms.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 02-05-2014 at 01:45 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3