Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Ive read at AM that tren should be limited to 8 weeks
    I am not very knowledgable on aas and have no first hand experience but from what I have researched 8 weeks is a prudent choice for a first time tren user.

What is the break down of your next cycle?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I guess he fits right in, eh?
    i was full on lols
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I dunno I haven't hit pct yet but I've been on tren for 9 weeks now and i wish I could do 12 lol but I shouldn't but I would if I had started from the get go. So what I'm saying is I think you're good to go.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    No shit, keep it at 8 weeks max, listen to others who have been there and have the experience.

You also need to worry about other problems like blood pressure and sheer stress on your organs. Tren isn't something to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I am not very knowledgable on aas and have no first hand experience but from what I have researched 8 weeks is a prudent choice for a first time tren user.

What is the break down of your next cycle?
    yeah Ive also read that 10 max, I may run 50 ED, the cycle looks like this:

Cycle (week 22 weeks total; including steroid clearance)

Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren)

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure.

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20

Weekend, thanks for your input, I will just ignore the negative comments, do you think that 50 mgs of tren ED is g2g or maybe too high. I wish I could just do 75 EOD but I guess ED is better, 50 ED would be the max that I would use I guess.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you show up, stating that most people say to stick to 8 weeks of Tren. Yet you ask if 12 weeks is OK, to which you get the response to keep it at 8 weeks.

You then defend yourself by saying that you've read that 10 weeks is fine, which counteracts your first post of 8 weeks being the ideal.

So your solution is to run it for 10 weeks, regardless of the fact that you were just told by EXPERIENCED users to keep it at 8 weeks.

You also want to run it at almost 75mg ED for your FIRST time on the hormone, not knowing what it will do to you.

Seriously, just shut it unless you actually listen to our advice. You ask a question, get an answer you don't like, and just go your own way without regard to what others suggest.

You sir are an excellent troll, which is the only thing that you seem to be able to do well.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll

Anyway, back to my advice, but you can take it with a grain of salt I suppose, polimart,

I don't really see why not to run it 10 weeks. But 8 weeks is prudent after all.

50 mg ED is fine, but I like to taper up doses of all my AAS slowly, it prevents shocking the system and catching illnesses due to a haywire immune system. All my friends who start new compounds full dose the first day have caught colds or felt like shit.

Definitely don't see why you would take your cycle out to week 20 though. Keep it a bit shorter. Run the mast with the tren for some of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll
    My bad, I didn't see the 75 EOD, that is my fault.

But I still stand by my statement. I know how our buddy here is, I've been following him from the days back in PP... he hasn't changed.

I'm not super experienced, but 3 cycles with tren in it is more exp than him, or yourself. Considering you've been throwing out advice with all sorts of hormones after your recent cycle, I'd say I know more about it than you.
    Last edited by BBG; 01-25-2014 at 07:27 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three cycles with tren in just over a year? Sounds like you know what you're doing... You're not on it now are you?

I'll get off your ass if you get off his ass, he's gonna run the damn cycle so I want to let him get advice without being attacked.

I guess you just want him to go away. If you're that much of a grumpy dickwad waiting to be rude to him as soon as you see his username on a post, well, my efforts are futile.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three cycles with tren in just over a year? Sounds like you know what you're doing... You're not on it now are you?

I'll get off your ass if you get off his ass, he's gonna run the damn cycle so I want to let him get advice without being attacked.

I guess you just want him to go away. If you're that much of a grumpy dickwad waiting to be rude to him as soon as you see his username on a post, well, my efforts are futile.
    Let's be real.....he's not going to run the cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post

Cycle (week 22 weeks total; including steroid clearance)

Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren)

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure.

again, i know very little but to me that doesn't look all that bad. I am just a dreamer so can't respond with any first hand knowledge.

I do like the test dosages but I would drop the tren down a little and add an oral kicker to make up the difference for the first few weeks.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not on it now, but who said anything about three cycles in one year? Those cycles have been spaced out with plenty of time between them. I don't log every cycle that I do. I don't really log any cycle, tbh.

Like others said, its not gonna happen. Hes been talking about this amazing cycle for years.

I've said my peace, I'm done with this thread.