User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll

Anyway, back to my advice, but you can take it with a grain of salt I suppose, polimart,

I don't really see why not to run it 10 weeks. But 8 weeks is prudent after all.

50 mg ED is fine, but I like to taper up doses of all my AAS slowly, it prevents shocking the system and catching illnesses due to a haywire immune system. All my friends who start new compounds full dose the first day have caught colds or felt like shit.

Definitely don't see why you would take your cycle out to week 20 though. Keep it a bit shorter. Run the mast with the tren for some of the time.
    Thank you so much, this ease my mind, and in fact now that you mention I was also thinking about tapering tren for the last 2 weeks, but instead of lowering the dose ED I would like to finish the tren using it EOD for the last 2 weeks (it would also be a good test to see how well it works EOD compared to ED) by that time mast would have kicked in too. and about the length, I was also thinking that is way too long and that was a concern, the main fact of doing a long cycle was to separate tren and mast, but I actaully followed your advice and got more vials to run mast longer, so I think I will cut the cycle to 16-17 weeks max and see how well the tren works with the mast. I will do a very detailed log, it would be good to share experiences, I hope that tren treats me well too!

Again, thank you very much, Weekend, It feels good to receive advices from you, since you know a lot and it is reflected on your physique (everyone knows that and we all seen your pics) so, it really makes me comfortable to have your support here, unlike the haters that they need to still to learn a lot (as I do) and it is also reflected on their physique.

Cobalt, is funny how you did not read properly, I never said 75 ED, if you ran it that way thats fine, also it is even more funny that you said that "ive been planning this cycle for years" as far as I know my previous cycle was a year ago, and I did not start planning this one after I finished, you only see what you want to see dont you? if my posts are so annoying to you, then why bother to post?
    Last edited by PolimarT; 01-25-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Let's be real.....he's not going to run the cycle.
    THANK YOU. Seriously guys. Why the hell you guys think this shit is real? I really think you guys are just letting the troll gorge.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I removed all references to any PMs and asking of sources. Or whatever. If you guys have a personal beef just talk it out on PMs.

BD I only edited your post because of the quoted portion in your post. Carry on bro!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Not on it now, but who said anything about three cycles in one year? Those cycles have been spaced out with plenty of time between them. I don't log every cycle that I do. I don't really log any cycle, tbh.

Like others said, its not gonna happen. Hes been talking about this amazing cycle for years.

I've said my peace, I'm done with this thread.
    piece*

you ran tren for the first time in your "WTF are you doing log" right? that would mean you did 3 tren cycles in the last 14 months...? maybe i'm missing something.

anyway, not really trying to fight about it, just tired of people attacking ippy for no reason, he obviously doesn't want to start any arguments here either.

also he ran test-e at the same time as me, and didn't talk about doing tren until after that cycle, which means he's only been talking about it for just under a year now. which is reasonable, really.

everyone doubted he would run test, and he did. no reason to believe he's not going to run this cycle... he already has most of the gear, so he says, and i believe him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Thank you so much, this ease my mind, and in fact now that you mention I was also thinking about tapering tren for the last 2 weeks, but instead of lowering the dose ED I would like to finish the tren using it EOD for the last 2 weeks (it would also be a good test to see how well it works EOD compared to ED) by that time mast would have kicked in too. and about the length, I was also thinking that is way too long and that was a concern, the main fact of doing a long cycle was to separate tren and mast, but I actaully followed your advice and got more vials to run mast longer, so I think I will cut the cycle to 16-17 weeks max and see how well the tren works with the mast. I will do a very detailed log, it would be good to share experiences, I hope that tren treats me well too!

Again, thank you very much, Weekend, It feels good to receive advices from you, since you know a lot and it is reflected on your physique (everyone knows that and we all seen your pics) so, it really makes me comfortable to have your support here, unlike the haters that they need to still to learn a lot (as I do) and it is also reflected on their physique.

Cobalt, is funny how you did not read properly, I never said 75 ED, if you ran it that way thats fine, also it is even more funny that you said that "ive been planning this cycle for years" as far as I know my previous cycle was a year ago, and I did not start planning this one after I finished, you only see what you want to see dont you? if my posts are so annoying to you, then why bother to post?
    this is exactly what i'm talking about here, polimart, you must admit you've had some rough times but i don't see why people need to bash you forever for it.

anyway, i have some suspicions my aromasin may have been bunk this whole cycle. but i never got bloated until i added some suspiciously DBOLesque TBOL.... which also inflamed my gyno. i am extending my cycle to control it before PCT.

the point of what i am saying there is that IF the aromasin was bunk all along, (i will know next week when i switch to a source i know is legit), then MASTERON is a very potent estrogen inhibitor. it would have been working so well, in fact, that my gyno shrank continuously on test, and even more (though more slowly) on test and tren. but then that TBOL blew it right the fuck up.

so we'll see. regardless, the masteron is definitely synergistic with the tren.

you may want to run tren with test first, which is fine, but the way i actually ran my cycle (gyno issues considered) was:

mast first, then 10 days in added test, then added tren later. i liked it this way. if i run a similar cycle again, it will go like this:

mast week 1 taper up to 100 mg ED
    add test week 2 taper up to 40 mg ED
    add tren week 3 taper up to 60 mg ED

run 8 weeks of tren, then taper off it inside a week, then taper off the test, keep mast at 100, start PCT and taper mast 1st week of PCT.

no orals, because they aren't necessary.

i would not really recommend any orals, these 3 compounds will give you everything you need.
    Last edited by weekend; 01-25-2014 at 08:03 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is exactly what i'm talking about here, polimart, you must admit you've had some rough times but i don't see why people need to bash you forever for it.

anyway, i have some suspicions my aromasin may have been bunk this whole cycle. but i never got bloated until i added some suspiciously DBOLesque TBOL.... which also inflamed my gyno. i am extending my cycle to control it before PCT.

the point of what i am saying there is that IF the aromasin was bunk all along, (i will know next week when i switch to a source i know is legit), then MASTERON is a very potent estrogen inhibitor. it would have been working so well, in fact, that my gyno shrank continuously on test, and even more (though more slowly) on test and tren. but then that TBOL blew it right the fuck up.

so we'll see. regardless, the masteron is definitely synergistic with the tren.

you may want to run tren with test first, which is fine, but the way i actually ran my cycle (gyno issues considered) was:

mast first, then 10 days in added test, then added tren later. i liked it this way. if i run a similar cycle again, it will go like this:

mast week 1 taper up to 100 mg ED
    add test week 2 taper up to 40 mg ED
    add tren week 3 taper up to 60 mg ED

run 8 weeks of tren, then taper off it inside a week, then taper off the test, keep mast at 100, start PCT and taper mast 1st week of PCT.

no orals, because they aren't necessary.

i would not really recommend any orals, these 3 compounds will give you everything you need.
    Are you extending your cycle with test bridge only? I could not imagine which aromasin you used. I think that ID is king because it covered me very well on the past run, plus, I ran some ID exem after my cycle and that seriously crushed my acne (which I think it was caused by high E, but who knows, ive never had gyno issues, and hopefully this exem I have is legit too (I also have a diff source this time which I will also combine with ID), I will try to also skip caber and I also suspect that mast should cover me significantly.

To be honest I havent read enough on tbol andI am als surprised that it would cause gyno or estrogen issues.

By the way, did you use test P this time? I am sticking with E, also now that you handled tren well, would you be interested in tren E? I think that if I like this cycle and I want to cycle with tren again, I probably would use tren E with ace for a kickstart only.

Thanks on the advice on the orals, I will reconsider it and up the mast dose instead (get 1 or 2 extra vials) .
    Last edited by PolimarT; 01-25-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you would like more mast over orals for sure.

I prefer pinning ED, don't plan to switch to long ester. I find they have more of a kicks

I am extending with more masteron, low test and some injectable DHT

Last tren shot tomorrow...

I used test acetate. And prop. And phenyl prop. And a shot of cyp before I went to LA. I did a ton of different shit on this cycle. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

My aromasin seemed legit to me. Someone else using the same stuff said it was bunk tho. It was from a ugl. Ill know if it was bunk by mid week though, when I switch to some stuff I know is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Never would have questioned it until the tbol (which I think was dbol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also want to note I ran prami this whole cycle even before I decided to add tren because of my gyno.

So I don't know what it's like to run tren without a prolactin inhibitor. Libido may very well have fallen off, I would have caber on hand. Everything I have seen makes caber sound way better, just happened that I tried prami first because of the price and GH release. Not sure if it was worth it lol
    Sides can be kinda crazy with prami until you get used to it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy, how did I miss all the "fun"

Since Cobalt took the insult for something I said, which is that giving Ippy advice is like giving rollerskaters to a horse, I almost feel like I, too, must defend another user's "honor"

I guess you just want him to go away. If you're that much of a grumpy dickwad waiting to be rude to him as soon as you see his username on a post, well, my efforts are futile.
    Very noble of you to make an effort to defend Ippy. You're right that it is futile, because Ippy himself does not change. He has always responded with aggression and rudeness to advice that goes against what he thinks is knowledge. In fact, he started this very thread by saying that he was advised to not run it past 8 weeks, but well "fuck it". And I'm not saying the should blindly follow Cobalt over you, but you'll notice how Cobalt just becomes a "hater" who's physique doesn't display any knowledge, bla bla bla common ippy bullshit.

Last time he got banned here, He went on an insult rampage on me and I quoted every single post I had in the thread to show him that at absolutely no point did I insult him

Look at this piece of insanity:

You have an issue with me and Cobalt (and others, BD, Nate) saying he doesn't follow advice but you don't have issues with this? Not to be an asshole, but if physique is his standard of knowledge, get ready for some longball pseudo-knowledge, cuz while I'm not winning any olympias any time soon, I'm pretty sure I look better than Ippy after his numerous PH and AAS cycles, whether those really happened or not.

You may wanna defend Ippy, but don't be surprised that some people don't with his history of confrontational non-sense in the boards. If you're tired of it, I don't know what to tell you. Lay off the tren and things might not bother you so much.

good thing is, when my cycle is done in a couple of weeks I might not give that much of a shit either
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ i just wanna give the guy a chance to get some advice without being attacked.

anyway, you look better than me too, so not sure why ippy is saying that it reflects in your physique.

in fact you may indeed look better than all of us here. especially now that you're at the end of another cycle, ha.