User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    olddawg has used more tren than me ippy, i'd say go with his advice over mine.

though i am definitely fond of my advice to include more mast and keep the overall cycle slightly shorter.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just think that long of a cycle, you will be shut down, doesn't matter what order the gear comes in, and an enth ester is an enth ester, doesn't matter if it's attached to tren or test. You will want the gear to be under 70mg ish before starting pct or there will be too much in the system which will continue to cause a negative feedback loop. so with a half life of 7 days, 400, becomes 200 in a week, 100 week 2, and 50 week 3 for example. 12 weeks, I think I've gone as long as 8 weeks and at that I had to lower the tren dose to like 150 week. even on letro you will get gyno sensitivity after maybe 4-6 weeks and it's fucking annoying. The tren as well being as strong as it is will force the body to grow muscle after the test can't push it anymore. the other way around if you take the tren first, then the test alone after won't have much muscle growing effect so in that case you can end the cycle with a maybe 10-12 week tren cycle cause that's about all the growth you'll get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator
    pct calculator Ippy, check it out

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    olddawg has used more tren than me ippy, i'd say go with his advice over mine.

though i am definitely fond of my advice to include more mast and keep the overall cycle slightly shorter.
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator
    pct calculator Ippy, check it out
    Thank you very much guys, well I have a better picture now, I will reduce the cycle length, I will also get more mast to run it longer along with tren, I will also skip the orals for this one, so no var or any other orals and better get more mast

LOL PCT calculator, wheeeere? haha!

Thank you for the feedback, oh, and I missed you too olddawg
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, how are you just NOW aware of ester half life and when to begin PCT following a respective ester? After all of your alleged "research," you should have been well aware of elementary topics like that.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Wait, how are you just NOW aware of ester half life and when to begin PCT following a respective ester? After all of your alleged "research," you should have been well aware of elementary topics like that.
    LOL WTF? of course is basic and I never said I did not know, i know about steroids clearance phase and it depends on the ester, if you read CORRECTLY I wanted to include var at the end of the cycle DURING THE CLEARANCE PHASE OF ENANTHATE FOR THE SAME REASON (considering the clearance phase), if you do the math and take a careful look at my original plan (I know you did not but its crucial if you are going to criticize) you would see. Never mentioned anything about clearance or ester duration, man, whats up? ..... what I SAID IS THAT I WANTED TO USE TREN AT THE START to bridge into mast, since I thought that I wuld have a better balance than cutting the tren and then go directly into PCT... thats why some guys would prefer use strong compounds at the start, and some would prefer to finish with the strongest compound, I actually think that a pyramid (lowering doses before PCT) is a good idea, NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN REGARDS OF STEROID CLEARANCE, or please tell me where so I can double check..... oh and sorry for the caps, just needed to point that so you can read this time since I doubt you read my plan carefuly.

Cheers
    Last edited by PolimarT; 02-03-2014 at 02:05 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As we all know, your "plan" can change on a whim or because of the opinion of someone.

However, let's go over your layout:
    Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren) Keep it at 250 until you end the tren or, even better, get prop not E

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14 You on 12 weeks of tren would be a train wreck. You were bitching about the "sides" of E at 500mg/week

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure. Never been a fan of mast, but to each their own on this

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22 Why only an AI? Where's the Caber or Prami?

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20 RETARDED run it throughout

Any more questions?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally I wouldn't worry about caber on tren as prolactin has never been an issue for me, but clomid or ralox would be a must, gyno is a commin and letro won't be enough to hold it off more than say 4-6 weeks, doesn't for me anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    As we all know, your "plan" can change on a whim or because of the opinion of someone.

However, let's go over your layout:
    Test E: week 1 to week 20 at 250 mgs (125 mg while on tren) Keep it at 250 until you end the tren or, even better, get prop not E

Tren A : 50 mg ED or 75 mg EOD): from week 3 to week 14 You on 12 weeks of tren would be a train wreck. You were bitching about the "sides" of E at 500mg/week

Mast P (100 EOD week 9 to 20) * I may also get more mast vials to up the dose but I am still unsure. Never been a fan of mast, but to each their own on this

Aromasin: 12.5 EOD from week 4 to week 22 Why only an AI? Where's the Caber or Prami?

*HCG 250 IU E3D from week 2 to 12------ 2 week break--------- week 15 to 20 RETARDED run it throughout

Any more questions?
    Thank you so much, Rodja, this is very good info, as for the caber, I also have it, I hope I dont need it, I will just keep it on hand, but I will try to skip it, according to Mr. Llewellyn caber does not work directly on progestional activity, so it may only help a little bit on gyno symptoms.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 02-05-2014 at 01:45 AM.