User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    He claims natural, but it is hard to believe, esp considering his situation is one of the few in which someone could get a legit scrip for tren, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is above and beyond natural.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He claims natural, but it is hard to believe, esp considering his situation is one of the few in which someone could get a legit scrip for tren, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forgive my ignorance, but can you get a pharma script for tren? i thought it was only ever developed as a vet product.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think he's rxed tren but could have gotten test and var for sure

That could have sparked the use of ugl products later

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    forgive my ignorance, but can you get a pharma script for tren? i thought it was only ever developed as a vet product.

Yes, I can get tren, var, winny, and test from my doc. Test is the only one insurance will pay for.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post

Tren and some other similar AAS originally were developed in part as therapies of burn victims, and other victims of diseases involving sever muscle mass loss. They were later adapted by the ag industry to increase meat production. Supplies of human pharma grade were always pretty limited, so when the BB world got wind of things they sourced it from the ag market. In the meantime, little was heard of it in conventional medicine until it was revived as part of therapy for HV/AIDs patients. As Derek notes, it's still available on scrip, but you'd be hard-pressed to get a doctor who would write one outside very narrow circumstances, given the licensing risk.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tren and some other similar AAS originally were developed in part as therapies of burn victims, and other victims of diseases involving sever muscle mass loss. They were later adapted by the ag industry to increase meat production. Supplies of human pharma grade were always pretty limited, so when the BB world got wind of things they sourced it from the ag market. In the meantime, little was heard of it in conventional medicine until it was revived as part of therapy for HV/AIDs patients. As Derek notes, it's still available on scrip, but you'd be hard-pressed to get a doctor who would write one outside very narrow circumstances, given the licensing risk.

Yeah I have no idea how he is able to do what he does.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Yes, I can get tren, var, winny, and test from my doc. Test is the only one insurance will pay for.
    that literally blows my mind. I thought Deca, Var, Test... i know in Brazil you can get Anadrol as well... but maybe those were the only ones that were part of USP therefore "scriptable"

now, I can't ask for sources, obviously. but if i ask you for a good Dr to contact in case im feeling sick that wouldn't be source checking, right?

thanks for the new info, guise
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Agreed, lots of hard work there.

Except for the last photo, needs a better hair cut.
    What are you? Gay?

I think his haircut looks hella sessy. So ha!