Finally decided to pull the trigger on some PN proteins to see what all the hype's about. I just ordered some of the $9 whey blend to give the tastes a whirl. I had aminogen added.

PROS

First off, I'd like to say that when you scoop out PN protein, you can clearly see how much better of a protein it is than cheap protein powders. It's very fine and silky and mixes very easily. Even if you get a clump, it's very smooth and not gritty. For $9 a pound, this stuff beats the hell out of Six Star by Muscle Tech or EAS any day of the week.

The flavor variety offers something for everyone. I bought two pounds of cinnamon bun, two of blueberry muffin and one pound of banana.

Less bloating, gas and easier digestion. (Although I enjoy grossing bandmates out with my protein farts so this is very bittersweet when I consider that I'm NOT farting off this stuff like a madman).

PN is fast and their customer service rocks.

CONS

I only have one very minor complaint, and that's with the flavors. They're delicious, but the problem in my opinion is that there isn't enough flavor per scoop. I WANT to taste that cinnamon bun flavor, but it's a bit too subtle. Same with the blueberry muffin. Instead I get a hint of flavor in sweet milk. Again, these flavors are too good not to have them brimming out and overpowering the milk.

The blueberry muffin and cinnabun only need to be a little more pronounced, but the banana flavor is almost non-existent. I am most disappointed with it because I can barely taste the banana at all. It's more like sweet cream flavored protein.

Other than that, I will be happily ordering PN Protein from here on out.