User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The banana I have isn't sweet nor does it actually taste like banana. The protein itself is great, don't get me wrong, it's just I think they need to standardize the stuff a bit better. Way to much variance per bag.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review!! thank you and everyone for your continued support

I haven't seen any flavoring differences in my personal bags..but I believe you guys and have passed it on to Mike and PN. I know for me I use whole milk and if I do 2 scoops of BBmuffin, its sometimes too sweet

Either way, thank you FreePress and SS
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Great review!! thank you and everyone for your continued support

I haven't seen any flavoring differences in my personal bags..but I believe you guys and have passed it on to Mike and PN. I know for me I use whole milk and if I do 2 scoops of BBmuffin, its sometimes too sweet

Either way, thank you FreePress and SS
    My pleasure, Wesley.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    My pleasure, Wesley.
    Thanks everyone. I've been having to address this a lot in emails lately so Im guessing this is on PN.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING

None of our flavorings have a sweetener base. This means the are either artificial and natural or completely natural. This is how the flavoring is made.

All products unless noted are flavored with a mixture of stevia and sucralose, yes both sweeteners. The only products that are not are Fresh whey isolate, hydroPRO, and the upcoming all natural vegan line

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

If you order a NATURAL flavor and one the proteins not listed, it will have sucralose in it. The flavoring has nothing to do with the sweetener. The team will have to find a better way to convey this message clearly to our customers

DIFFERENCE IN SWEETNESS and TASTE

Each batch of protein can vary in sweetness from the dairy. None of them look or tasted exactly the same batch after batch, but they are close. We at PN keep the formulas constant per protein, sweetener, and flavor. My apologies to anyone not completely satisfied with the taste, but we do try very hard to put a good product out.

Thanks so much
    Mike
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Mike, I would be interested in getting this info put on each product page, specifically telling us which sweeteners are in every flavor choice. When I choose a "natural" flavor I just assume that the sweetener is natural as well. I have fewer concerns with sucralose than others but I would still prefer straight stevia, thanks

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Yeah, Mike, I would be interested in getting this info put on each product page, specifically telling us which sweeteners are in every flavor choice. When I choose a "natural" flavor I just assume that the sweetener is natural as well. I have fewer concerns with sucralose than others but I would still prefer straight stevia, thanks
    Agreed. Sucralose isn't "natural" so this is a bit misleading.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Agreed. Sucralose isn't "natural" so this is a bit misleading.
    Again my apologies, but its not misleading when the assumptions are not made. But as stated, we recognize that people are making these assumptions. However, it would be impossible to place this info on every page or to let the customer select their own sweetener. This would just complicate things further because i would get 100 emails saying "i just want what i used to get and i do not know what that is anymore."

Probably just going to have to create a whole new category or place a line on each page in bold shocking font stating what we have covered here.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's pretty obvious... It's natural flavoring, not natural protein powder.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Un-natural protein?