User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I definitely have the green light that I will have 5 of these by weeks end.

He's having some issues getting labels etc..

And the tops have a special opening system he is perfecting..it is essentially just unique in that it has a screw top but it has a string you have to pull which opens a wax seal and you pull it..hard to explain...but its just a unique design...something that makes it stand out.

Got one more review..guys are begging for these...

I am adding another line to the store..there is a very local company that deals with the clubs in the State, dance clubs and strip clubs and they make hangover cures,etc... Very well spoken for.

If you can cure a strippers hangover..you have me sold

Anyways, BBG, and BD can you PM me ship info asap?? Also CDS where are you man?? I need you the most on this one LOL.. Nate, you interested?? if not I need one more person I know I can trust to leave 100% HONEST feedback..someone experienced in this scene..that has used Ph3ded and Potion9

So again, super generic format..might not even have a label on these..but ingredients will be posted or sent with it. All are made in sterile conditions and u will see %'s...etc..

Caffeine, Niacin, noopept, phenylpricetam, (special version of kanna) I don't know the differences yet?? Aminos, vitamins, and some proprietary blend of course including amp citrate, etc.. I will try one first out of the batch before I send any..but I trust the manafacturer 100%. Not his first rodeo. Im expecting to have a hit on my hands.

Only ones will carry it is me..and if So-Cal is down to take care of the west coast..thats it Rob is as good as it gets too.

Also if the reviews goes well..The next free giveaway will be a pair of these bad boys!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm on the way!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll do it, I'll do it! Send it to MEEEEEEEE!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shiiiit. I'm a club/edm/rave rat. I'd do it lol. I feel like it'd be best reviewed by people who go out, often, to they can compare it to what a night of drinking, etc would compare to.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Shiiiit. I'm a club/edm/rave rat. I'd do it lol. I feel like it'd be best reviewed by people who go out, often, to they can compare it to what a night of drinking, etc would compare to.
    I don't rave but I'm at a club every weekend. I won't disappoint in my review! I'll make it a solid night to judge by.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HA! i'm going to hard summer music festival in 2 weeks. i would've been perfect for this especially since i tried phaded....but no worries. y'all will be good beta testers.

- - - Updated - - -

shit! i didn't even see that you mentioned me

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I' constantly on the lookout for something that will...elevate me when performing on stage as i try to stay away from alcohol when playing as my self control goes to shit. Potion 9 was a dud.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Etc? Lol.
    A night out on shrooms, coke, pills, speed, RC's, molly, E, sass, weed. I've partied ALOT is the best way I can put it lol. I think the people who review it should go out a lot. Not someone who's gonna go out this time just to review it because placebo can be a powerful thing. But that's just me. I'd know if it was affecting me, and I think people who regularly go out every other weekend atleast would know as well, like BBG. I think he's a great candidate!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I'd know if it was affecting me, and I think people who regularly go out every other weekend atleast would know as well, like BBG. I think he's a great candidate!
    I hear he's also stunningly handsome
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd hit it