User Tag List

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does one need to go out every weekend to review it?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll probably just buy it. I can't think it'll be too expensive. But if I get chosen, sure. It'll be cool to have something on cycle so I don't have to drink.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved it so much I sell it ! It truly is the best .
    Potion9xtreme it's called !!!
    Potion9x.com
    It deff is better then drinking and smokin I feel

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give out two samples to whom 2 people will be selected who ever wants to review the potion9x mood enhancers let me know
    Potion9x.com
    Potion9x@gmail.com

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm gettin' one of these in the mail and I'll see how it goes. I really like swag shots but they are really more of a stimulant than a mood booster, though they DO work to boost mood.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have a review of them by Sunday.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Well I'm gettin' one of these in the mail and I'll see how it goes. I really like swag shots but they are really more of a stimulant than a mood booster, though they DO work to boost mood.
    Totally different then Swag shots. I like swag shots, but they don't make me want to dance my face off.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Ok I definitely have the green light that I will have 5 of these by weeks end.

He's having some issues getting labels etc..

And the tops have a special opening system he is perfecting..it is essentially just unique in that it has a screw top but it has a string you have to pull which opens a wax seal and you pull it..hard to explain...but its just a unique design...something that makes it stand out.

Got one more review..guys are begging for these...

I am adding another line to the store..there is a very local company that deals with the clubs in the State, dance clubs and strip clubs and they make hangover cures,etc... Very well spoken for.

If you can cure a strippers hangover..you have me sold

Anyways, BBG, and BD can you PM me ship info asap?? Also CDS where are you man?? I need you the most on this one LOL.. Nate, you interested?? if not I need one more person I know I can trust to leave 100% HONEST feedback..someone experienced in this scene..that has used Ph3ded and Potion9

So again, super generic format..might not even have a label on these..but ingredients will be posted or sent with it. All are made in sterile conditions and u will see %'s...etc..

Caffeine, Niacin, noopept, phenylpricetam, (special version of kanna) I don't know the differences yet?? Aminos, vitamins, and some proprietary blend of course including amp citrate, etc.. I will try one first out of the batch before I send any..but I trust the manafacturer 100%. Not his first rodeo. Im expecting to have a hit on my hands.

Only ones will carry it is me..and if So-Cal is down to take care of the west coast..thats it Rob is as good as it gets too.

Also if the reviews goes well..The next free giveaway will be a pair of these bad boys!
    Damn.....how the hell am I just seeing this now? I would have definitely grabbed this and done a review.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just shot down a P9x and the wait begins.
    I fasted all day and drank it postWO.

If these work at all to relieve stress or as a mood booster I'll be able to tell because today has been nothing but stress and a downer.

I'll wait 1hr then I'll just start ripping the bong and vapor bags because I know that never leaves me hanging. No plans to drink 2 P9s tonight because if 1 doesn't hit I'll just drink 2 from the start next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll say these do the job.
    Took me from feeling pretty shitty and down to a nice calm and collected feeling 60min later that lasted until I crashed out about 8hrs later. I will say I felt a little odd/different about 30-45min in. Felt a light/uplifting feeling, very euphoric, and a little off balance but that didn't last long.

Next go around I'll try 2 and see how it goes.