Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah....tolerance builds quick with this stuff. Better off using a bottle or two then leaving it alone for a week or so. Easier said then done.......ha....

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, I did recieve my kanna extract and the effects were no where near what I got from the potion......makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting in my system?
    Probably molly lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the extract u got? Was it a 10 to 1 like what's in the bottle? Better? It prolly has a small dose MDA in it if u got a good kanna extract and didn't feel the same.

I shall report back later

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not big into this type of product..but I figured screw it..I will give it a shot and see how it goes...

Since I don't drink or do any recs. unless you count Prohormones..if anyone will respond..it will be me..I will post up

Anyone else into these type of things? I have a mood enhancer section on the store so CDs or anyone else who knows of something legit, can you tell me what is best out there for my customers?? Would be much appreciated!!

On another forum they sell that "pot of gold" by either PHF/celtic labs..is that stuff any good?? What does it do?
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I took one phad3d empty stomach....20 minutes later I felt good...pretty euphoric...then after about 40 minutes...downed another cuz the first one was nothing crazy..then I smoked some weed and THEN, then I felt pretty good...only lasted for a couple hours...but for a legal high....it ain't bad....nothing crazy though. Def felt a little more horny...but eh....I'd rather take shrooms or smoke weed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    So I took one phad3d empty stomach....20 minutes later I felt good...pretty euphoric...then after about 40 minutes...downed another cuz the first one was nothing crazy..then I smoked some weed and THEN, then I felt pretty good...only lasted for a couple hours...but for a legal high....it ain't bad....nothing crazy though. Def felt a little more horny...but eh....I'd rather take shrooms or smoke weed
    I keep hearing that Potion 9 is the one to take. I'm going to grab 1 or 2 myself. You interested in comparing the 2 Nate?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I keep hearing that Potion 9 is the one to take. I'm going to grab 1 or 2 myself. You interested in comparing the 2 Nate?
    Are you really sure about putting this in your body? Do you know anything about the company that produces it????

Not trying to be a killjoy, but really????
    Last edited by markam; 02-11-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Are you really sure about putting this in your body? Do you know anything about the company that produces it????

Am I to deduce from this that you know something about the company?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? i had read plenty of people say they liked phased better than potion 9...i got a few emails saying that phaded is being discontinued by the manufacture for a more cost effective one....so i bought 50 bottles to sell ...but if u wanna send me potion 9 and i send u a phaded...i'd be down...i don't really wanna go buying more legal highs though haha. 50 bottles of phaded is a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post

eh....the phaded wasn't anything nutso.....if it felt more powerful...maybe i'd be worried....i figure worst case scenario it has some sort of an MDMA analogue

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I to deduce from this that you know something about the company?
    Nope. Just strikes me as odd that everyone's 'usually' careful re research chems etc, but throw caution to the wind re 'mood enhancement' party pills.
    There are some pretty nasty substances available and whether Potion 9 is safe, who knows. There's been some very negative opinions of the synthetic cannabinoids available, and whether Potion 9 is spiked with something, maybe, maybe not. Just seems like taking an unnecessary risk, IMO.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Probably molly lol

Serious.....lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Smoking some weed def. kicks up the effects of the Potion 9 as well. Great combo.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"