Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    What was the extract u got? Was it a 10 to 1 like what's in the bottle? Better? It prolly has a small dose MDA in it if u got a good kanna extract and didn't feel the same.

I shall report back later
    Extract was 5:1, but it didn't feel any where near what that potion did. I'm gonna just say it right now, I'm thinking there is probably something that's not listed on this product. Maybe some type of analog.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    really? i had read plenty of people say they liked phased better than potion 9...i got a few emails saying that phaded is being discontinued by the manufacture for a more cost effective one....so i bought 50 bottles to sell ...but if u wanna send me potion 9 and i send u a phaded...i'd be down...i don't really wanna go buying more legal highs though haha. 50 bottles of phaded is a lot
    Holy shit @ 50 bottles! lol Sounds liek a plan, i'll get up with you in a bit and work it out. So let me ask you....have you ever done Molly? The reason I ask is I'm wondering if it falls short because of that, like a 'normal' person might think "holy shit...." where as an experienced person is like "Eh...." Does that make sense or does it sounds as stupid as it reads? lol

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Nope. Just strikes me as odd that everyone's 'usually' careful re research chems etc, but throw caution to the wind re 'mood enhancement' party pills.
    There are some pretty nasty substances available and whether Potion 9 is safe, who knows. There's been some very negative opinions of the synthetic cannabinoids available, and whether Potion 9 is spiked with something, maybe, maybe not. Just seems like taking an unnecessary risk, IMO.
    Ahh, I gotcha. I didn't mean to sound like a dick, just wasn;t sure where you were going. :-) I think people are naturally more careful with research chems because something is riding on those, i.e estrogen levels, testicular function, recovery, etc..., so with those they HAVE to be what we think they are! You make an excellent point though. I've never partaken in any of the mood enhancing stuff, but I've read a lot, enough to become intrigued. To be honest, if I stayed away from everything on the market because it may be spiked with something, I never would have ever taken a single prohormone, and hell....., a lot of supplements in general!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Extract was 5:1, but it didn't feel any where near what that potion did. I'm gonna just say it right now, I'm thinking there is probably something that's not listed on this product. Maybe some type of analog.
    The last thing i took that had an undeclared analogue gave me random semis and wood for 3 days......Thanks Aspire!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Sounds like a plan bone daddy. And no...tried what I thought was Molly but it was bunk, so I've never done it. CDS has though so it sounds like he's a good person to take a review from...I'm curious how potion 9 compares to phaded. Thinking about returning most of the phaded though of potion 9 is way better.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It was straight up Molly light......for reals.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potion 9

Is this the Potion 9 we're talking about? Any other good places to get it? It's been a while.

Potion 9 Mood Enhancer:Amazon:Health & Personal Care
    Last edited by testosteronet; 02-12-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Anyone else into these type of things? I have a mood enhancer section on the store so CDs or anyone else who knows of something legit, can you tell me what is best out there for my customers?? Would be much appreciated!!
    Phenibut: Gabba derivative that can pass the BBB. Antianxiety, mood enhancer, and reported nootropic effect. Similar to the Benzo family of drug, and prescription in Russia. Was originally created for helping cosmonauts while coming back through the earths atmosphere to earth. Some say it shares some character with GHB, but less pronounced. Most say between a few mg of Xanax or a few drinks, but minus the intoxication. Caution to extended use. Tollerance builds fast, and withdrawl can be felt.

Kratom: Natural plant that is relatively completely safe. A few actives stimulate the opiate receptors. Usually compared to low dose hydrocodone, but with its own feel and qualities. Sometimes compared to stronger opiotes, but user millage varies. Said to be energizing in low doses and head nodding in higher. Comes in a whole variety of strains, all having their own unique properties.

I usually do a Phenibut+Kratom+marijuana+ephedrine+caffeine combo, as an alcohol replacement on a night out. Which reminds me of a thread I never updated...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It was straight up Molly light......for reals.....
    then i think imma return my phaded...and pick up some potion 9

now i HELLLLLLLLLA wanna try potion 9....shit sounds way better than phaded
    Last edited by nate3993; 02-12-2014 at 11:47 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Are you really sure about putting this in your body? Do you know anything about the company that produces it????

Not trying to be a killjoy, but really????
    I'm with you. Anyone know a friend with a chemistry lab and the ability to analyze this stuff?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Is this the Potion 9 we're talking about? Any other good places to get it? It's been a while.

Potion 9 Mood Enhancer:Amazon:Health & Personal Care
    That's the one.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Phenibut: Gabba derivative that can pass the BBB. Antianxiety, mood enhancer, and reported nootropic effect. Similar to the Benzo family of drug, and prescription in Russia. Was originally created for helping cosmonauts while coming back through the earths atmosphere to earth. Some say it shares some character with GHB, but less pronounced. Most say between a few mg of Xanax or a few drinks, but minus the intoxication. Caution to extended use. Tollerance builds fast, and withdrawl can be felt.

Kratom: Natural plant that is relatively completely safe. A few actives stimulate the opiate receptors. Usually compared to low dose hydrocodone, but with its own feel and qualities. Sometimes compared to stronger opiotes, but user millage varies. Said to be energizing in low doses and head nodding in higher. Comes in a whole variety of strains, all having their own unique properties.

I usually do a Phenibut+Kratom+marijuana+ephedrine+caffeine combo, as an alcohol replacement on a night out. Which reminds me of a thread I never updated...
    Nice job here. Sounds like a fun mix too....Caffeine and kratom are especially good together.

Was never impressed with Phenibut except for a few handfull of times I first did it. To say tolerance builds quick with this one is an understatement for myself. The effect was not consistent enough for me compared to say, a benzo, which for me, works everytime.

Kratom......what can I say....I love this one......too much. I have to avoid it completely otherwise I end up doing it everyday, a couple times a day, and that becomes a problem.(Just like opiates) Not to mention it is completely habit forming despite what uninformed people say. This one comes complete with horrible withdrawal symptoms and all if you abuse it. But it is fun. When you find the right site you can pick and choose among a ton of different strains that illicit different effects. I used to love to try them and mix and match them for varying experiences. Stay away from headshop Kratom. You can get much better deals by buying in bulk (I used to buy them by the kilo) and the quality is usually far superior. My kratom days though, are over.