User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liftmode's phenibut is such great stuff.....I can use it 2-3 days in a row and not have any tolerance issues...I'll take like 2-4 grams at a time though.

Kratom...way interested in this one....I pm'd grape ape to get some opinions but....what strain of kratom/ dose would you recommend for a sedative for someone who has no tolerance to kratom/ opiates.

I wanna know which kratom is right for sedative properties and then mix it with weed

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Liftmode's phenibut is such great stuff.....I can use it 2-3 days in a row and not have any tolerance issues...I'll take like 2-4 grams at a time though.

Kratom...way interested in this one....I pm'd grape ape to get some opinions but....what strain of kratom/ dose would you recommend for a sedative for someone who has no tolerance to kratom/ opiates.

I wanna know which kratom is right for sedative properties and then mix it with weed
    It's not just dose which is going to get you where you want to go. Strain is everything here. If you want relaxing/sedative/opiateish feeling, go with a bali or an Indo. Sudanese indo is awesome for this but any kind of commercial grade Bali will do well to, it's just not as euphoric and dopey. Start with 5 grams of plain leaf. Make sure your not taking an extract.

Best way to take it is to get a shaker bottle and mix it will OJ. When I was doing alot I was able to get it down with just water, but that's definitely not the norm. Most people even gag when it's mixed with juice.

Great thing about kratom and weed is the right stuff will kill any paranoia potentiated by the cannabis

You don't get any rebound anxiety with such a high dose of Phenibut??
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-13-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rebound anxiety? Naw.....when I mix phenibut...alcohol and some l-dopa......that's some major anxiety the next day though. and thanks! I knew that it was all about the strain and I didn't wanna do all the research haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any site that you'd rec?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just slammed two potions. Happy Friday. Time to put some music on and vibe out. Then when the old lady gets home, she's in for it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How'd it go?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can these be found other than ordering them off the net?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It went great. I love the way music sounds when I take these things. I get so into it it's ridiculous. I could have a dance party all by my damn self. And the sex.....between the unlisted analog and the yohmbine, well lets just say the sex makes for a great time as well. Massive blood flow, ridiculous passion. Molly light. Serious.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Where can these be found other than ordering them off the net?
    Lucky for me I take a ten minute ride down to the head shop and pick some up. The workers there actually get one per shift. Everyone that works there including the owner loves them. You walk into this place and aside like reeking from incense, theyre always cranking good music and just chillin out. They're off their minds on potions........lol

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, this shit is from Japan, so you know it has shit in it that's not labeled. No doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    How'd it go?
    How'd you make out at Speciosa?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I'll have to visit/call some head shops and get my hands on a few bottles to try out.
    Since I don't drink it seems like it would be the perfect potion to drink before a night out on the town.