User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japan has some of the strictest drug laws, which makes this even more confusing.

Anyway, these things are almost $20 shipped from Amazon. Where are you guys ordering from?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this would put me in a good place on nights that my band has a gig?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    So this would put me in a good place on nights that my band has a gig?
    Definitely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haven't ordered the kratom yet....

took one phaded with about a cup of white gfj and half a cup of tonic water and that seemed to greatly enhance the effects. felt very phenibut like....i wonder if it has ghb in it....i've never taken ghb though so i can't comment....i only say ghb cuz does ghb legit raise ur growth hormone? cuz i started to feel like a slight carpal tunnel and i hadn't taken peps for a few days so i wondered if it was the phaded. i read a study that said that ghb only raises growth levels in those with narcolepsy and thats all, but idk if that's true or not.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    haven't ordered the kratom yet....

took one phaded with about a cup of white gfj and half a cup of tonic water and that seemed to greatly enhance the effects. felt very phenibut like....i wonder if it has ghb in it....i've never taken ghb though so i can't comment....i only say ghb cuz does ghb legit raise ur growth hormone? cuz i started to feel like a slight carpal tunnel and i hadn't taken peps for a few days so i wondered if it was the phaded. i read a study that said that ghb only raises growth levels in those with narcolepsy and thats all, but idk if that's true or not.
    How bout that selection Nate? Something else, huh?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want GHB.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i want GHB.
    Man.....I used to love that shit. Back in 97-99. Right over the counter. Crazy to think about it now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anybody get their potions?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to check around but thanks for the reminder.
    I'll be headed to San Jose Saturday and I'm sure I can find it there.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, funny story. My band has a show tonight. So I take half a day off work to go to the band room to get our gear. As we are leaving I hear this guy talking about a head shop a few blocks away. I never even knew we had a head shop so close, so I stopped in on my way out. I've hit a few other head shops in town with no luck for Potion 9, but i figured worst case scenario I pick up a cool new hat or necklace or bracelet or something for the show tonight. I look and look and don't see anything of the sort so I grab a few necklaces and just casually ask the guy if they sell any kind of mood enhancers, like Potion 9 or Phad3d. The guy looks at me and gives a weird look and says Potion 9? I say Yeah...small bottle with a cat on it. He points down and says...."Uh....yeah. That Potion 9?" LOL It was right under my damn nose!! Not only that, but in the same case was a shit ton of different Kratom!! The Kratom selection was stupid. Loose leaf, pills, even liquids. So many strains and types. I need to do my research. The guy was trying to explain the different ones without saying too much. "This one is light but very heavy on the back end. You know what I mean?" "This one is kind of euphoric". I've found my 2nd favorite place near the band room! lol We go on tonight at 9:30 and play 3 sets until 2 or so. I am going to chug this bottle at 9. Let's see what happens!!