User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had my first bottle a couple minutes ago, no immediate effects even on an empty stomach.........but damn that is some nasty tasting stuff to drink for relaxation lol

Edit:
    About half an hour into and I started getting the full effect, Cdsnuts and I apparently react very similar to this product. Very potent stuff to me
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 03-14-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Just had my first bottle a couple minutes ago, no immediate effects even on an empty stomach.........but damn that is some nasty tasting stuff to drink for relaxation lol

Edit:
    About half an hour into and I started getting the full effect, Cdsnuts and I apparently react very similar to this product. Very potent stuff to me
    I'm not so sure I could say I take this stuff to relax....per se. To change my head space...yes. There is 200mg of caffeine and 15mg of Yohimbine in it, so it can end up a bit on the speedy side. Especially when you bang two or three in a day, you can start feeling very well cracked out.

I would take one, 20 minutes later I'm dancing in my office by myself like I'm possessed. The others would always be followed with some alcohol to mitigate the stimulants.

I definitely over did it on these.....such is my personality.

I've since changed to a more healthful product. High dose Theanine is my new thing now. Been getting great results from this instead of having drinks. Best part.....no hangover.

How was the rest of your trip?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-16-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High dose theanine you say??? Tell me more haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theanine containing melatonin supplements always did more sleepwise for me than ones without. FWIW.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    High dose theanine you say??? Tell me more haha
    You ever get on the kratom train?

Well, as far as source, I've just picked up a bottle from my health food store, but I have a bunch of stuff from liftmode coming today or tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare. Lift modes stuff is usually very legit, so we'll see.

I'll drop 400-500mg, wait a half hour or so, and then have some caffeine. For me, it's great. A nice smooth feeling of calm serenity washes over me, and then the caffeine kicks in and I get a razor sharp edge of focus added to my already very relaxed mind. It's great.

I've decided my soon to be 37 year old mind has had enough abuse for a few lifetimes. I'm gonna move into the natural supplements for my need to unwind. Maybe even try meditation.

Don't worry. I won't come around here talking about the "oneness of all."
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The supplement, Amino Freak, has L-Theanine in it and is labeled as having "very powerful" an anti-catabolic/anti-cortisol properties. I always thought it was just for relaxation.....pretty cool if it works!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I should also mention that I've been noticing quite the boost in libido since I've started dosing like this. FYI

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    naw. i never got kratom. i wanted to get kratom to get a downer high, but i recently just got some hydrocodone from a friend and found that they just make me sleepy, and its not a high I care about.....which is probably a good thing.

and don't just meditate...find a binaural/isochronic beat to listen to while meditating. MAJOR increase in 3rd eye stimulation. i also find that when I'm stoned and gonna be going to bed soon is when i like to pop in my headphones, listen to the binaural beat and fall asleep to it. works phenomenally. do it man. totally do it....ive made such leaps in bounds in my life and i know meditation, healthy diet, detoxing from environmental chemicals by using natural soaps, conditioner, etc has also all greatly helped my pineal gland and in return amazing clarity on life and awareness of the things around me is all credited to it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    naw. i never got kratom. i wanted to get kratom to get a downer high, but i recently just got some hydrocodone from a friend and found that they just make me sleepy, and its not a high I care about.....which is probably a good thing.

and don't just meditate...find a binaural/isochronic beat to listen to while meditating. MAJOR increase in 3rd eye stimulation. i also find that when I'm stoned and gonna be going to bed soon is when i like to pop in my headphones, listen to the binaural beat and fall asleep to it. works phenomenally. do it man. totally do it....ive made such leaps in bounds in my life and i know meditation, healthy diet, detoxing from environmental chemicals by using natural soaps, conditioner, etc has also all greatly helped my pineal gland and in return amazing clarity on life and awareness of the things around me is all credited to it.
    I'm very familiar with brain entrainment. I have a program that I had gotten maybe.....ten years ago, called the Neuroprogrammer. If you're into binaural beats, you should definitely check it out. This program is the Mack Dad of them all. You purchase it and download it directly to your desktop. The interface allows you to go through and pick what state you want....studying, energy, meditation, relaxation, sleep, etc, etc. Hundreds of different programs that can be used with or without headphones. You can download your picks into your itunes to use on your devices. I've been listening to a program I created in 2011 over my Bose ipod dock every night while going to sleep.

As far as the Kratom, it's not exactly like hydro. There is a stimulating come up which is very enjoyable while at the same time being very relaxing. It's very different than your typical opiates. Regardless though, it can be just as addicting, so probably a better idea to just steer clear.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-18-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm not so sure I could say I take this stuff to relax....per se. To change my head space...yes. There is 200mg of caffeine and 15mg of Yohimbine in it, so it can end up a bit on the speedy side. Especially when you bang two or three in a day, you can start feeling very well cracked out.

I would take one, 20 minutes later I'm dancing in my office by myself like I'm possessed. The others would always be followed with some alcohol to mitigate the stimulants.

I definitely over did it on these.....such is my personality.

I've since changed to a more healthful product. High dose Theanine is my new thing now. Been getting great results from this instead of having drinks. Best part.....no hangover.

How was the rest of your trip?
    Ya I agree, there is no way if I really was taking something for relaxation, that Id choose this. To me, this is something Id take before going to a big social event or maybe even pre-gaming(havent taken this with alcohol kinda scared to). Once this stiff kicked in for me, the next half hour or so I had very high energy, super social, and overall just having a really really good time lol. Downside was on the back-end of it, started getting nausea but I took it on an empty stomach so maybe next time i'll give it a shot with just a bit of food in my stomach or have a couple bites to eat about half an hour in to prevent it.

Truthfully, if Im just wanting something for relaxation my go to product has always been mj, Im just patiently waiting for WA to officially make it legal here for everyone. I actually logged a Theanine product before on bb.com a few years back, had pretty decent results but kept having to increase the dosages.