Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Potion 9

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclepharm69 View Post
    I just read my last post and it was kinda horrible. Here is the combo that I found worked wonders.

- shake up catnip cocktail very well. Measure out half and drink it.
    - wait 30 minutes and take 1000mg of PEA
    - wait 30 minutes more and then drink the other half of the catnip cocktail and take 1000 mg of PEA
    - repeat 30 minutes to an hour depending on how you feel

So I use two bottles of catnip cocktail and about 4000 mg of PEA and it's amazing

Don't do more than once a month as its intense
    Hey guys. I have a final update. I decided to toy around with my routine because it was kinda strong and I wanted it to be more smooth. I think I've found the perfect mix. I'm doesn't fuck you up too much and keeps you feeling amazing. Here it is with a timeline if you want to try.

Start - Shake up one catnip cocktail really good and separate into two exact halves. Drink one half making sure to get everything. I find rinsing with water and drinking ensures this.

30 mins in - Take 1000mg (2 pills) or PEA

1 hour in - It will start hitting now and feel great take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

1 hour 30 mins in - Drink second half of catnip cocktail and take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

2 hour in - Take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

2 hour and 30 min in - Take 500mg (1 pill) PEA

3 hour in - Take 500mg (1 pill) PEA

4 hour in - Comedown and feel sleepy ... Usually go to bed

That's it. Perfect combo and timing.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bighulksmash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. I have a final update. I decided to toy around with my routine because it was kinda strong and I wanted it to be more smooth. I think I've found the perfect mix. I'm doesn't fuck you up too much and keeps you feeling amazing. Here it is with a timeline if you want to try.

Start - Shake up one catnip cocktail really good and separate into two exact halves. Drink one half making sure to get everything. I find rinsing with water and drinking ensures this.

1 hour 30 mins in - Drink second half of catnip cocktail and take 1000mg (2 pills) PEA

Lookin good !!!
    The quieter you become the more you are able to hear

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting...
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"