Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Potion 9

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Potion 9

Just an FYI....this little bottle with Kanna extract, Yohimbine, caffiene and a few other ingredients. Natural Molly......all the way. I couldn't believe it. A friend of mine who owns a headshop in town gave me one at the gym. Slammed it after my workout, on the way home. In a half hour I was trippin balls! Stuff felt just like X. I have since ordered straight up powdered Kanna extract. Should get it in the next couple days. Can wait to give it a shot.

If you guys are into tweaking your head-space every once in awhile, this is a good one.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon even has it.....liking your review and reviews im finding on the web. Imma grab some...........

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooooh baby! I'm so down for this. This mixture is your own blend?

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold several of these with good feedback but never have tried it

STORE LINK
    Phad3d Mood Enhancer Pure BLISS/Euphoric Aid (Kanna)- Free Shipping - GymNTonic.com

www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Ooooh baby! I'm so down for this. This mixture is your own blend?
    Nah....it's proprietary. Supposedly it is the Kanna that does the magic. I'll post my research with that once it arrives. Supposedly routes of admin are varied but all effective in one way or another. Smoking, isulflation eating or drinking it. Each one will hit you differently, but the end game is similar. Dance party in a bottle for sure. Glad I found this.

You guys are gonna like it. Doesn't feel like it should be legal. Almost like having really good Kratom, but the feel is completely different. Seriously, this is natures molly. From the tactile sensations and the sexuality increases to the synergy with the Yohimbine, even the sex feels like sex on E.....E light, I should say. It says to only take one bottle a day, but I'm tempted to take two at once......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Amazon even has it.....liking your review and reviews im finding on the web. Imma grab some...........
    Pick some up for you and the wife. That is what my plans are for this evening......Shit....maybe even tomorrow too. No kids this weekend. I can see myself doing a shot of this before going out. I'd completely skip the alcohol, the hangover too. I'll feel better once I get the straight up Kanna so I know exactly what I'm ingesting.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U ever take it 2 days in a row? Curious if tolerance builds...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tolerance builds to any psychoactive drug ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i meant quick u bastard. i know tolerance builds to drugs...but like with shrooms. if u take an 8th monday....u need to take a 4th tuesday to get the same effect. that's what i meant mr smarty pants

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah....tolerance builds quick with this stuff. Better off using a bottle or two then leaving it alone for a week or so. Easier said then done.......ha....

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, I did recieve my kanna extract and the effects were no where near what I got from the potion......makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting in my system?