User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No libido after PCT don't know what to do.

Testosterone: 510 (from 250 to 825)
    Free Testosterone: 480 (until 640)
    E2: 29
    Prolactin: 9
    DHT: 27 (from 25 to 100)
    Progesterone 72 (from 20 to 90)
    LH 4.5
    FSH 2.5
    DHEAS - 351 microg/L (from 20 to 34 years old the reference - 160 to 492)
    Free T3 - 33 (from 24 to 37)
    Free T4 - 1.1 (from 0.9 to 1.7)
    TSH: 3.6

My symptoms are:
    Low libido, ED, brain fog, low energy through the day, depression/anhedonia, low ejaculation, wattery ejaculation, low orgasm, my muscles became fat, need to urinate in 2 in 2 hours, like I can't hold it too much.

Now I'm taking proviron 50mg ED. I'm now on the 7th day on proviron and today I'm on the third day on tribulus terrestris, and I noticed my brain fog improved, my mind is more clear and I can focus more on the studies, my urinate problem improved too now I don't feel the need to urinate in 2 in 2 hours. Libido didn't change and I can't say yet if my ejaculation is more white and thick maybe (I really can't tell because I don't know) it improved like I said more white and thick.

I saw that you took androhard. And that's is one of the things you did that cured you. The first time you took androhard did you notice in the same day the first dosage an increase in your libido and well being? I'm asking it because I don't feel a difference in libido yet. Other question I took DHEA before and I felt nothing not even clear mind.

I took clomid, tamoxifen, AI, and my testosterone level before was 340 and now is 510 and felt nothing different just the number on papers changed.

I've never cycle what happened to me I think it was to strict vegan diet no meat, no eggs, a lot of soy, a lot of green tea and drugs.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    strict vegan diet no meat, no eggs, a lot of soy, a lot of green tea and drugs.
    Seriously???????

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Seriously???????
    x2!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ex vegan over here...

Being vegan doesn't usually kill libido. But mine was definitely enhanced when I started going meathead mode (on my first cycle of androhard lol)

How about some steak and eggs daily, mixed nuts and more clean carbs and veggies.

DHT is pretty low. And FSH is a bit low too. You might wanna try some toremifene for the FSH. It will up regulate LH indirectly as well and give you higher T levels.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how old are you? what drugs are you taking? many of them are associated with either low libido or impotence

plus being a vegan makes you unamerican and as far as i'm concerned unbrazilian, you commie!

in all seriousness, i'd be surprised if it was caused by your diet unless you didnt have enough cholesterol in your diet to metabolize testosterone, but it'd be something pretty new, at least as far as i know
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I think the soy, and the green tea (I used to drink a lot everyday to lose weight) caused my problem. Now I eat meat and other stuffs. I have this problem for 4 years now. And I returned to eat meat I think 3 years ago.

Do you guys think I'm starting improving with proviron? Until now the only thing I noticed is that I'm ejaculating more and my mind is more clear, I'm more talkative too and not feeling very tired like I used to feel everyday. Maybe I need to take it for some time to recover, someone said that just felt different when he took for 4 or 6 weeks. What do you guys think about what I said?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also curious?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the proviron might be helpful seeing as your DHT is pretty low
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to see good endocrinologist, you will not be able to sort problems on your own- first looks like your thyroid is failling/slowing down, you'll probably need to start adding some T4 (it seems that your t4-t3 conversion is good, so T4 only will probably work for you). Your DHT is low, and comparably progesterone is high and progesterone keeps both DHT and E2 in check, so basically your DHT activity is non-existent. Wheter your E2 level r4eadings are correct is questionable (SERM may affect this) and E2 has very improtant role for both libido and erection quality.
    As for clomid- downside of clomid is that vast majority of people dont get "feel" of increased testosterone levels, almost never it increases libido- very often is quite opposite. Your LH and FSH are relatively low especially considering you have been on SERM.

So, definitely see endo, you need to do some more tests, trying to fix problem on your own is not likely to be succesfull as situation may be more complex than you may think and you'll have to address lot of things,
    at some point you may try so called "clomid restart" but its unlikely that it will fix all problems (inc possible thyroid issues)
    Also being vegetarian is not helping.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-08-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jelisej thank you so much and the others too.

I have a few questions. First I need to say that this exame was more than 5 months after SERMS so now this is my real numbers not because I was on SERMS. SERMS improved my Total T and Free T numbers.

1 - I'm reading about estrogen dominance and how it can influence on TSH levels. Woman who takes estrogen replacement need to start T4 or increase their T4 dosage because their TSH will increase. I read that pregnant needs to take T4 sometimes because their TSH increase. The increase in TSH may be from higher progesterone or higher prolactin or higher estradiol? I'm affraid about starting taking T4 and then become dependent to it. I also saw some people taking steroids that decreased TSH and then it increased it I think I saw that Stanozolol did it.

2 - I have a good conversion from T4 to T3 that's why I don't understand why my TSH is kinda high I just can imagine that estrogens are doing it because my muscle can't get dense and hard I'm not very fat but not lean too I would say I have fatty muscles.

3 - Do you know if dostinex can decrease progesterone? I took it before and don't felt better I know that it can decrease prolactin but don't know about progesterone do you know something that can decrease progesterone?

My endocrinologist is good he can prescribe anything I want because he knows that I'm not that comon sense about steroids.
    I see people getting well from all these symptoms that I have with proviron high dosage for a extent time. Other guy I saw that fixed the same problem that I have with androhard he took finasteride and nothing worked that well for him. Maybe do you think I need a good androgenic steroid to reverse these things and then do a PCT?

I saw people taking tbol and saying their libido increased.

Also I think it's a good information to give. My sperm is watery, low volume and not so white as it used to be before my low libido and ED problems. I saw that watery sperm and normal sperm has something in common with the prostate and maybe my prostate is smaller than normal (I really don't know if smaller or bigger prostate would make watery sperm) I have more to write but I prefer to receive a feedback before I write more. I already wrote a lot.