I'm about 5 weeks into a masteron-only cycle (525mg/wk) for anti-gyno purposes. The irritation from the gyno is completely gone, which is good because in the recent past it always is irritated when I'm not on raloxifene or AndroHard (although gyno became immune to ralox), and irritation is usually a sign of growth. However I'm not convinced the gyno is regressing, and the other day I convinced myself that one nip was actually getting worse. but as those of you who have had gyno know, you could spend all day palpating it and convincing yourself it is getting smaller or larger. Is it just too soon to expect results? I really want this shit gone. am i just being paranoid?

So, should I add anything? or maybe switch compounds to stanolone acetate? weekend suggested test at just above a TRT dose plus aromasin. also cabergoline has come up as a possible agent. Again, the 1st and foremost goal is gyno reduction, any other benefits (and I have seen a few with mast) are a veeeeery distant 2nd. Also, I am headed for TRT anyway and my natural test production is in the toilet, so shutdown doesn't concern me too much (but even still I am using HCG MWF).

input would be appreciated, thanks