User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO at this point is where you can start "merging" your "cruise" and HRT, what I mean is you can either go on HRT but keep with DHT, or you can continue "cruise" but add bit of test. Now, it sounds to me that you got a grasp, you start to understand how your own E2 levels behave- so all you need to do is keep E2 in check- not allow it to go high but also not drive it to ground. And obviously DHT will do its job- as for DHT dosage moderate dosage would do its trick, and on top of that you may add bit of testosterone, you can start with 100mg a week, split in 3 doses; Mon-wed-fri is ok. Later you can adjust dosage. And monitor thyroid-cortisol to see if it will be able to sustain new, higher levels.
    Basically, IMO wheter you going into HRT straight away it does not matter too much as in any case first period is monitoring, learning dosages, right levels etc... which are you doing anyway.
    On other hand, I still hope that you will find underlying cause of problems, sort it out and go back to natural.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 04-17-2014 at 05:58 PM.